Double Bubble's First Soil Grow

Double Bubble

Hello Everyone I Have Been Lurking Around The Site For A lil While Now And Finally Decided To Join......So Here I Am. Im A Long Time Smoker First Time REAL Grow.. Was Just Looking For Some Pointers On My Plants So Any Thing Will Help Out Thanks Everyone This Is A Great Site From What I Have Seen So Far !!!!

Any Tips For These......

CIMG0411.jpg

CIMG04141.jpg

CIMG04131.jpg

CIMG0410.jpg

CIMG0409.jpg

CIMG0406.jpg

CIMG0408.jpg

Re: Newbie Saying Hello !!!!

they look perfect. honestly.

Just A Quick Update, How Do Those First Two Pics Look ????? Is That What I Should Be Looking For ????? I Still Have Them On A 20 on 4 off Schedule was Planning On Starting 12/12 At The End Of This Month. Let Me Know What You Guys And Gals Think.

:thanks:

CIMG04151.jpg

CIMG0417.jpg

CIMG0427.jpg

CIMG0426.jpg

CIMG0425.jpg

CIMG0424.jpg

CIMG04231.jpg

Depending on how much room you have to let them grow. Keep in mind; plants can and will more then likely double in size when flowering is triggered. You should set your time table accordingly. The chance of having not enough room happens to often, and we wouldn't want that to happen to you. As for the first couple pict's, just beautiful, females :yahoo: Those ladies definitely have a bright future ahead of them :ganjamon:

good job bro, your ladies look nice!! what lights are you using? and what soil and nutes?

Depending on how much room you have to let them grow. Keep in mind; plants can and will more then likely double in size when flowering is triggered. You should set your time table accordingly. The chance of having not enough room happens to often, and we wouldn't want that to happen to you. As for the first couple pict's, just beautiful, females :yahoo: Those ladies definitely have a bright future ahead of them :ganjamon:

Well Thanks , I Just Hope More Of Them Start Looking Like Her So Far Its The Only One That Is Showing White Hairs !!!! I Dont Think Room Will Be A Problem.

Honestly This Is Probly A Poor Mans Grow......Im Using Three Fluorescents.
Two Bulbs Are Coralife Bulbs One Is 10,000K And The Other Is A 50/50....50% Daylight, 50% Blue With 6,500K. The Last One Im Using Is Just A Standard Plant Light From Wally-World...HaHa. And For My 12/12 I Will Be Using Two Fluorescents, EcoLux Wide Spectrum T12....(They Give Off A Good Red Look) Its All I Got For Now.

As Far As Nutes I Have Used A Lil Bit Of SUPERthrive(Like Every Two Weeks It Gets A Shot Of That) and Some Flower&Vegetable Plant Food From Lowes(12-3-13).

I'm not one to post Pict's on other peep threads, but heres some reassurance of what 3 cfl's can get you :

veg_21.JPG

they averaged about 3-4 feet. trust me CFL's can veg properly. :ganjamon:

Sorry I Missed This One But Those Look Good Man I will Have To Go with Some CFL's Next Time.

I Switched My Light Schedule Last Weekend And As Far As I Can tell I've Got 3 Girls And 2 Males.......At Least I Think It's A Male From What I Have Read What Do You Guys Think ???????

CIMG04311.jpg

Thanks For The Info Again Guys ........

So Will Male Plants Have White Hairs On Them like The Pics on The First Page ???
Because The Plant That I Just Put The Pic Up For (That Had The Look a Like balls)
Still Has Its Look A Likes But Is Sprouting Out White Hairs.

Thanks Again Everyone!!!

Back
Top Bottom