Dankmansmokin growin Dank to smoke! First Grow

Dankman, might I suggest just sticking with one method being that u are still a beginner. I understand that ur excited, been there. I also fucked off my 1st two grows. I killed the 1st one by over fertilization and the 2nd were different strains that I harvested the same time. They all had different flowering times. Point being I as well as others are trying to save u a wasted grow and wasted time. Do as u please by all means but keep in mind that hydro and soil are two different ball games. I got coco and soil goin. The coco is pretty much jacked because I've been kinda neglecting the special attention learning a new method requires. Take our advice take it slow. Some will tell u there's nothing to it. Yea, they're right, once u get the hang of it. On thing I know for sure. Regardless of ur method, U will learn......1 way or the other. Good luck and keep asking questions.

awesome, im glad you guys said something cuz i was gonna try it if no one had replied back. im kinda impatient like that. i will have to learn to take it slow. ok so i will wait for my new shit to pop up and say hello. im sure it will be worth the wait. well ive got some bad or good news however you choose to take it. i found a home for my two bigger plants. i started to think yest. that im runnin out of space in my grow room and if im wanting to grow better strains i have to get rid of the mids. I found a close friend of mine that is real interested in taking them off my hands. he already has a 400 watt hps light and i told him that i would hook him up with food and nutes. i will still be able to check on them whenever i want as well as try out the ending product so its a win win. they are my babies and im gonna miss them. thanks for all the help with them as i will pass it along to my buddy. im also gonna get him to join the site so we can still watch the progress..well ima try to get some new pics on here of the new setup and my bigger dro plant

U made a wise decision taking ur time with this. Nice. Its good to have friends but unless u've already told people about what ur doin I SUGGEST NOT TELLING ANY 1 ELSE. I am excited to see u excited. I like the way u get excited cus it motivates me (i'm sure I'm not the only one). Keep it up and post more pics. Keep us posted.

yea my friend knows that nobody can know where they came from so im still in good hands. he is very trustworthy. i appreciate your enthusiasm bwc, just knowing i can make a good diff in other peoples grows makes me feel great. ima get some new pics up soon. im having camera troubles, so wen that is fixed you guys will know just how everything is going. (and its going great). couldnt have done it without you guys. well yall keep on keepn on.
WATCH ME GROW!

dro_2.JPEG

dro_3.JPEG

dro1.JPEG

dro5.JPEG

dro_4.JPEG

dro_6.JPEG

here is some new pics of the plant and some of the stuff i got at the hydro store. Hope you enjoy

ok yall ive got some new questions for ya. Remember the 2 bigger plants i have (the ones that was supposed to have a new home but dont) im worried about them. I started the flowering stage a while ago and i am still seeing no sign of sex. maybe i am just looking for the wrong things. i check the calyxs everyday and dont see any pistils or nut sacs. they have not shown any signs of the top bud either. i have did some research on what to look for and have seen nothing like it on my plants. it looks like one plant's calyx have opened some but still know pistils. the other plants calyxs are so small you can barely see them with a magnify glass. what should i do? should i revert them back to veg. to make them more mature? should i keep on waiting for signs? you guys tell me wat u think...

Looking good. Transplanting from soil to hydro is not recommended. You would have to wash all of the soil off the roots, which is next to impossible to do without destroying your roots. ;-)

No, keep them on the flowering schedule. How many weeks has it been since they have been on 12/12?

Nice work...I am no expert but I can say one of the most important thing once must learn in this endeavor is "patience"
+reps

it has been almost two weeks in flowering stage. the reason im worried is cuz everywhere i have read says i should know the sex within 10 days. if its not out of the norm for them to take longer than i will be sure to just be patient.....ok scratch that i just went and checked them out really close. one for sure definitly looks like it has a cluster of nuts at the top node. i didnt pull it yet cuz ima beginner and i would hate for it to be me maken a mistake. i wish my camera would get a pic that close. ima just give it a day or two to see if im right. if anyone has a pic of what a male looks like when they first start showing please post it. i want the males out as quick as possible

It will take them longer because you started them at 12/12. The 10 day thing applies to people who have vegged their plants for a few weeks before flowering. ;-) How do I determine a female sex plant from a male? It could be a cluster of leaves, so you're right not to jump the gun. ;-)

thanks weed ryder. i will try to keep up the good work. Thanx ms fox for all the info. i looked at the link you sent me and im pretty sure my plant is a male. it looks just like the male pic. i will give it a couple days to make sure. can i ask you what you mean the ten day thing is for people who vegged theirs for a few weeks. wasnt my plants in a veg state b4 i switched to flowering. im a lil confused. anyways thanks for the help and support....

thanx you guys. also i think you will be proud to know i went to the hydro shop yest and got me a150 watt grow lamp. its beautiful guys. i also took everything out of the growroom cuz it was getting so cramped i couldnt freely tend to the plants. i fixed that problem.i am so organized now its crazy..i will get some pics up soon. i know you guys will be proud. thanks for all the help and keep it coming

Back
Top Bottom