Double your pleasure 1/2 the fun?

like I said they don't look like much right now, but I have time and patients on my side and another group in veg. I'm gonna try to transplant them tomorrow, with any luck!

Good luck

they're getting healthier bro...

:goodjob: man i think u can turn it around, it seems like ur on the right track now :cheer:

Thanks for stopping by Legal and DroJo, I have an update on things the small female plants in group 1 are doing all that can be expected from them considering the start the got I transplanted them a week ago and the buds are really starting to take hold, it will be a small yield but hey it the first time! I get really close to a harvest, I'm feeling like I have gotten somewhere. Below is a picture of one of the larger one of these ladies.

IMG_20681.JPG

Group 2 this is a much different story, they are doing great until this time, all are looking good an healthy for the most part I transplanted them today into 1 quart pots, this is good for the plants but bad for the grower who didn't realize they would not all fit in the larger pots in the same grow cabinet, so I had to improvise another grow area for them. The picture below will show the new area I put together for them. It will do the trick, I'm gonna keep them under floros for a bit longer I need to solve the problem of excess heat with HID lights first the room is all ready at between 78 and 87 degrees with just 1 1000 watt HPS lamp on and the floros i'm using now, I'm thinking about drawing cool from the basement. as a matter of fact I am planning a new growroom to build in the basement this coming spring.

IMG_20651.JPG

Also I forgot to mention that the skunk smell fills the house, it's a good thing I live alone, but I still have to address this in case someone drops by, Absolutly no one knows what I am doing here, and I plan on keeping this way! I have an idea based on something I saw in a small hardware store that I think will work nicely the 1 I bult just isn't controlling all the smell, while I enjoy the smell, I have to control it, if my idea pays off I will post something about it.

Had the idea that I would try to top a couple of my plants in group 2 then while I was doing insanity kicked in and I said to hell with it I topped them all. The down side is that I have never done this before and used what I have read here as a guide on what to do! I'm fairly sure that I did things right, and time and results will judge me for the choice I made to try this, I'm hoping for the best. After all how will I learn if I take no chances, with no missed steps we learn nothing.

My group 1 plants are now 36 days into flower, can anyone give me an idea of just about how long it will take them too be ready for harvest. These are from bag seed strain unknown. These little plants, have been through hell and back ph problem nute lock out, but I have managed to save them, and while the yield will be small I don't want to mess up in the final weeks. While the plants are small they are producing some nice buds. Any input on how to know, when they are ready to harvest? The lastest picture are just above this posting they were taken about 3 days ago.

never harvested before but i know a small bit of info on it...they say its between 45-60 days of flowering to harvest....the way to tell by looking at it is the little hairs in the buds should be 50% redish and the other50% opague\

hope this helps good luck!

Thanks Legal for the information I appreciate it! I guess I'm good as they are all still white. But atleast now I have something to go on!

I'm really stoke now my group 2 plants have started to explode with new growth since I transplanted them I have had to adjust the height of my lights on them 3 times... I think there are looking like some of the best I have had, these pictures I just took, just a week after transplanting them! Oh and I topped these same plants a couple of days after I transplanted them. They got me wanting to plant the another group!

IMG_20771.JPG

IMG_20782.JPG

IMG_2076.JPG

My group 1 plants 43 days in to flower they may have had a rough start in life and won't be the bigs plants on the planet but check out this cola it is the entire plant 1 big cola

IMG_20802.JPG

You sure that room is light tight??? It looks like she is trying to reveg on you... Also, it is not the hairs that you look at to determine harvest time, it is the trichs..:peace:

During the dark cycle the room is closed off, I have all the windows blacked out, and am at work all night myself. I live alone so no one else even knows these plants exist. I wish I had some pictures to see exactly what I have to look for,I have looked around here, but haven't found any that show what I need to see. I only have a low power magnifing glass to look at then with, Any other help would be great, thanks Irie for the information, and the comments they are welcomed!

WTF over the last week I started noticing strange seed like growth on 1 of my plants that showed as as female plant, until this past week, I think I am experiencing my first hermied plant, guess I will have to pull this one, before the rest get pollinated from it. Or is it possible that I didn't pull all male before they blew pollen all over my girls and this one is just the first to show the seeds. Any comments would be welcomed!

IMG_20831.JPG

Dude..... That sucks........ If you have other flowering plants around you need to get that he/she thing outta there quick like.... Looks like Brownies for you.....

yep I all ready pull it out, wasn't gonna wait around! just my luck I was to slow getting it out! time will be the desiding facts here.

You sure that room is light tight??? It looks like she is trying to reveg on you...

Dam Erie your good ... I kept wondering about if any light could be getting into the vegging space... and it wasn't getting in I put it there and never realized it. The timer I was using to control the lights and fan has a small backlight, to light the face of the clock and it is like having a small night light in the room, bit my own butt with that one! Thanks for check in and bring up the possiblity to me! Do you think this will cause the rest of my ladies to hermie?

Back
Top Bottom