Dream Queen

Wanted to share some pics with you all of this Dream Queen. I obtained the cutting from a friend who has been growing this strain for 2 years now. He obtained a cutting from a friend of his who had filtered through quite a few Dream Queens before choosing this cut exclusively.

She is growing in Roots Organic soil with 20-30% perlite mixed in. Started in a 1/2 gallon pot. I've transplanted her 3 times since, ultimately to a 3 gallon pot. The last transplant was Saturday.

4 weeks in flower

420_572.jpg

420_573.jpg

420_574.jpg

420_575.jpg

420_576.jpg

I've been thinking about Dream Queen for part of my next grow. How hard is it to grow? Any issues with mold or mites? How long did you veg for and how tall are they now? I plan on growing this with some more Granddaddy Purple, for a quick grow before summer hits and the temps go out of control.

I've been thinking about Dream Queen for part of my next grow. How hard is it to grow? Any issues with mold or mites? How long did you veg for and how tall are they now? I plan on growing this with some more Granddaddy Purple, for a quick grow before summer hits and the temps go out of control.

She has been super easy to grow, not picky at all. No problems with mold, I keep 24 hour air flow, and use a dehumidifier as well. No bug issues.
I didn't veg her for too long because of height restrictions in my tent. She's about 2', I would say she almost doubled in height during flower stretch.
He grows in Sunshine #4 and harvests around 8 weeks. Fairly quick bloomer. I'm hoping to get another cutting from him so I can run it again before summer as well. The finished product is outstanding! I hope I can do it justice.

Good luck to you!

Very nice pheno, extremely frosty, tight nodes, bud looks dense. Dream Queen, heard lots of great things about it.

Thanks Twelve! This is a great pheno indeed. I've seen them under a few 1000 watters, I couldn't believe the frostiness they had. I can't wait until the buds really swell.

Good luck to you, and your Firestorm for POTM! Beautiful plant :welldone:

Dream Queen is named after a hard drug? Or did I miss something here?

I've been censored, bro. Yes, Dream Queen seems to be the politically correct term for what I called Green (add the hard drug part). I do understand, as I called it a lesser name in my thread. I'm not a fan of strains being named after drugs either, but it is what it is sometimes. From now on this plant is Dram Queen...I like that name better anyway :).

I'll post some pics of her tomorrow, under her new name.

Snapped some photos after the super bowl was finished. I was a little off on the days in my O.P., today is day 44 since the 12/12 switch. Bud swell is coming along nicely.

These pics give a great example of what an N, and Mag deficiencies look like. The HPS makes the plant look lighter in color, but you can see the leaves that are yellowing along with purple stems. Yellowing from lack of N, purple stems and leaves distorted/burnt looking from a lack of Mag.
420_577.jpg

420_578.jpg

420_579.jpg

420_580.jpg

420_581.jpg

420_582.jpg

420_583.jpg

I've been taking it easy on the feedings, yellowing came on rather quickly. Since I see it now, that means it started over a week ago, when she needed the Mag the most. I hit her hard yesterday with 400+ ppms of Mag, 500 ppm of grow, along with sugars. I'm not concerned one bit, she will come back, and it shouldn't effect yield.

Wow! So I know this post is over a year old, but I thought I would post here since I can't find a whole lot of info on Dream Queen. I got these clones from Dark Heart Nursery for my first ever grow. Easiest plant to grow my friends. I fimed the hell out of them, lst'd them, and have been feeding full strength fox farm nutes since week2 of veg, and I never saw a sign of nute burn, or stress on the plants ever! Thought I would post a couple pics of early flower. Day 14 of 12/12.

20160323_080257.jpg
20160323_200823.jpg

Back
Top Bottom