New to 420 - Grow Log!

Hey guys, new to this forum. I have:
1 LA Con - veg'd 2 months
1 Dream Queen - veg'd 1 month
3 Blue Dreams - veg'd 3 weeks

Grow tent with:
1 HPS 250w
4 CFL 68w (300 equivalent)

Started flowering 2 days ago. I'm in the process of constructing a screen to complete my scrog setup. Pictures will be posted every few days. Would love some feed back. Blaze on!

Thanks guys, It's definitely not my first grow, I like to think of myself as a partially seasoned veteran with 3 green thumbs. What ever I touch bushes the hell out hahaha The screen will be introduced soon. Here are the Day 3 pictures. Do you guys want daily updates and pictures? I usually take pictures everyday :thumb: [/img]
IMG_33292.JPG
[/url]

Just check the temp and RH right before turning off the lights and with everything on its only at 72 F and 55 %. I'm seeing new growth on everything I used some Great White Microz (power) and Xtreme Microz (topical application resembling kitty litter) I know that one fungi will overtake all but with the right mixture your plants will explode! Some booster nutes with Heavy 16 Bud A&B, Ginormous Buds, Big buds, Bud Candy, and a few secret ingredients that I created lets just call them female hormonal steroids. Lights are on at night to keep heat down and to bring out purps. Ive only ever seen Blue Dream turn so blue its purple once and that was the last time I grew it.

LA Con- 18 total tops (had to clip a few off to let in light) this thing is the epitome of a bush. Leaves bigger than my 10 inch hand. Nodes every couple of centimeters, this ones going to YEILD. 25 Gallon Smart Pot

"Dream Queen"- Branchier than all hell. She is stretching, I'm lifting the CFL's LITERALLY every 3 hours or so when on. 4 Dominate tops with possibly 20 secondary tops sticking up? Dream Queen= Favorite, The taste and smell of this shit makes my mouth water. Shes in a 25 Gallon Smart Pot

Blue Dream- Stretching like this Sativa does, 3 dreamy's in a 15 Gallon Smart Pot. Topped 3 Times during Vegging to reduce height... Dont want no 6 foot Sativa towering over my short and FAT indica/hybrids :) Even with the topping, these are going to get tall :/

Next watering will be tomorrow. Xtreme brew will be given to all 5. Before and after pics will be up. :)

welcome to :420: ! where have u been! GREAT PLANTS! and beautiful ink! +reps! Your gonna grow to love this site REALLLYYYY fast! people are really great here! Im subbed. can't wait to see some grade A production. Don't be afraid to stop by my journal and check out my garden. starting to get some flowers! :Namaste:

While the pictures are uploading....

I turned the lights on tonight to find that the humidity level in the tent was at 60%.. what the fuck? right? The outlet duct fan magically unplugged itself. Thanks roommates! no pm showing on anything and of course they looked super stoked. SO MUCH NEW GROWTH! all lights moved up 3 inches. ok here we go...

LA Confidential- new growth fan leaves fully stretched over night and are now purple. Tops stretched a total of 2 1/8 inches while lights were off.

Blue Dreams- Stretched 3 1/3 inches, this shit just wont stop stretching.

Dream Queen- Stretching and stretching. The main tops stretched 3 1/2 inches towards those CFL's.

I watered them all with the Xtreme tea brew and waited a little while then gave them each a little drink to wash down all the brew'd goodness. As it is I'm lifting the lights 2-3 times a day. I almost can't keep up with those ladies. Pictures up in a few :)

I haven't said this yet and I'm sorry for leaving it out. I'm always up for suggestions, tips and tricks, new methods whatever. Speak your minds! I love feedback.

Want you to know Iam not a flake, Just really DRunk, as You Know!!! Sorry I am to F..ked up right now to correcy spelling mistakes. i am a great speller, not when drunk on tequila, i am embarassing my self right now, sorry for getting so drunk Sphinx, i really want to talk, but feel to buzzed, right now, Plese Forgive Me, I'll write tomorrow before i smoke. Maybe we can smoke together. ONLINE, YEAH!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humidity dropped back down to 50% and I'm going to bed. Goodnight 420!

If I have a bunch of change.... Does that mean that I'm Obama rich? :bravo:

Lights off at 10:38am. They're lookin good as usual more stretching, each light went up a couple inches or so.
I'm thinking that the 50,000 lumens I'm running wont be enough, I may have to add strips of cfl's for some of the lowers on the LA con just to get MORE light to penetrate through that thick ass foliage. My Co2 distributor will be introduced into the tent once I fix my leaking regulator. Timers will be set to turn outlet fan off and Co2 on every hour, outlet fan will be set on 30 minute intervals to allow the plants to get the Co2 absorption they need to be monsters. I will be MIA for a few days, going to Vegas with the girlfriend. So there will be more updates and pictures when I get back. Definitely bringing my bong and oil with me too, fuck that no smoking bullshit in Nevada. Can't dooo it captain! 3 days no oil? naaaah dont wanna do that. Im rambling, wake and bake with GC only blonde hash. Way better than Wheaties.

Smoke up!

Nevermind on the extra Cfl's, apparently every time my roommate uses her blow dryer in the bathroom or we plug in the microwave (our apartment is under renovation) my setup trips the breaker. Anyone have any suggestions on how to distribute existing light to lower foliage? Im thinking about angling some reflective sheets in the tent. ahh so much work to do before vegas :/

I know you said it was cool, but i am still ashamed, I am 43 n should Know better than to post DRUNK like that!!! Tell me about Your Golden Oil, I know about BHO or Ear Wax, just do not know what GC is. I make Hash all the time for My wife(ME TOO NOW!!!), and I either make Bubble, or I use the Silk Screen Method, I do not use all the Bags either, just not worth it IMHO. The 73 screen, and the 45 one, are where I collect all of my best anyways, even if I used all of the bags as Mr.Bubble says. I met that Guy in 2004 at a Cannabis Bud Lovers, Bud Judging Competition, and ALL of their WEED sucked compared to home and come to think of it, most other places as well,LOL, Mr. Bubble was an alright Dude, a little too Salesman for Me, but still cool. Vegas, You LUCKY BASTARD!!! Have not been in like, 20 years or something??? Cannot remember when I went last. Take Care Friend Sphinx, I like Your Phoney Name for the Site!!! Brilliant Thought!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Both are 2 things that I can't talk about, according to forum rules. its blonde hash (bho) but super dry and golden fall apart into powder. GC is a strain. Quick update before I leave for Vegas. Turned on the lights and once again, I had to lift lights up. My roommate is going to be taking care of everything so hopefully everything goes well. I already know that his fucking hair is going to be everywhere inside the tent lol (dreds that like to shed everywhere) Anyway I'm off! Wish J (my girlfriend) and I luck!

Picture WILL be up when I get back :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom