New to 420 - Grow Log!

My oil (butter, golden shit, Completely DRY melt your brain so stoned goodness) No talk of process, but here's a pic

Made from pure Lemon Haze.
Taste- 10 out of 10, lemony Pinesol smell but in the taste
Smell- 9 out of 10, Like Lemon Haze with a side of "WHOOOA" potency
High- 10 out of 10, Glued 30-45 (Indica effect) after that wheres down, Sativa melt your brain high for 3-6 hours depending on dab size (.1-.2 a hit) Great for extreme pain when you need to sleep, a great active high during the day with pain relief qualities.

I'm really looking forward to the LA Confidential oil I'm going to be making in a couple months! LAC is known to have AMAZING pain relieving high. FUCK taking pain killers, I will when I absolutely need to ( when I'm puking from pain or after I regain consciousness ) otherwise I'm just taking dabs for pain. I make edibles too. Last batch I made I put 20 grams of oil in 2 boxes of brownies.... Made my in dish I use to for making oil. Rough estimate but I'd say maybe 25-30 grams in the brownies total? Anyway, inch by inch squares, Dosage 1/2 to 1 square. Floored. Me being who I am and with my "Go big or go home" attitude, hey why not eat 2? HOLY SHIT, I legitimately hallucinated for 7 hours. Purple/green/yellow/blue walls (with normal room lights on) everything was super wavy and I'd say somewhat melting? When I ate 3 I was so hash drunk I couldn't walk but had THE MOST AMAZING BODY HIGH I HAVE EVER HAD, stoned for 30 some odd hours and had visuals the entire time. Hash ain't no joke. THC can be/IS a hallucinogen in EXTREME doses.

I Study THC affects, ways to manipulate different highs by making hash at different temps, different forms of hash for different symptoms. I love researching anything THC related. All of my products are tested (each batch) to find out A. THC content, B. Purity and C. is testing done by me and my friends :thumb:

Ahh just about an hour until I turn on the lights, I'm anxious to see how many new tops show after 12 hours of sleep. With the LA C that's all it really needs to show new tops. She's a quick grower. Anybody in the forums right now?

Yeah Sphnx, eating Brownies is, I make some Very Potent Canna Butter, that I make from a Brandy Elixir. I put as much Buds and Sugar Leaf into a 5 Gallon Container I can fit after smashing it DOWN!!! As much Brandy as it takes to get everything Wet Well, it's about 3-6 at most, 1.75 LTR Bottles of Brandy, depending on the Strength You want the Butter. Cover with a wet terry Clth Towel, put in a cool dark Place, check every 24 hours to re wet Towel, and let Breath for 5-10 Minutes,Recover with Towel, and let sit while doing your every 24 hour Routine, for 2 weeks. Then I strain The Brandy Through Cheese Clot, and Voila!!!! Brandy to use for Making Canna Butter. I usually take 2-3 Pounds of Butter, Melt Slowly on Stove, Flame at lowest Possible Setting, and Stove Fan On!!! Do not want to get Blown up By Alcohol vapor!!! But with Flame on Low, even without a Stove fan, I have Never witnessed it happen. Cook off all the Elixir You add to the Butter, depending on amount of Brandy Elixir You add,as this is up to You, and You can only add so much anyways, this can take as long as 7-8 Hours to complete. I then take one Full Cup of Butter, add to a Sauce Pan, then as much Hash as You Want!!! Heat Hash Inside butter, break it all down, let cool, add to One Box of Brownies that require Butter or Oil, it is more than the Box Recipe calls for, but they turn out chewy and good anyways!!! You can skip the water if You want to as well, I usually add some though. These are My Space Brownies, nothing like Your Oil Though!!! I have added, at the very most ever, 14 grams of GREAT HASH, to the Mix before, these Brownies I cut into a Dozen, even Squares, ate one, and basically had the same Experience YOU Described Earlier about Your Brownie high, but You only Had to Eat Tiny Pieces!!! I would EAT YOUR Brownies any day, that I had the Time available to do such in!!! Interested in Your Brownies and Oil!!! Y, as You Know, ONLY Smokes Hash, for her Condition, if there is Bud in Her Pipe, it is only there for being a Screen. Her Pain is literally unbearable, I hurt For Her So Bad!!! She has a Barium Swallow This Week, and upper G.I. imaging along with it. Hope they can find, and fix what is wrong with Her there!!! But even if we can find and fix that, She has so many Other Things Wrong(BACK,OTHER NUTRITIONAL AND STOMACH PROBLEMS), she would still be Hurting all the Time. She is Legally Disabled. But at least it would be Just bearable Pain maybe a 7 on a good day, and only a 10 on Bad days. Right Now Her Pain is off the Chart!!! Like a 1,000, NOT A TEN!!! Luckily the Doctors have prescribed something, that is barely Working, an anti Spasmodic called ATARAX, but She has to take 10 a Day, along with all Her Other Meds, as well, She Cannot even Hrdly Smoke Right Now, it Hurts for Her to Even Talk, Living F'ing NIGHTMARE SPHNX!!! For Her. It is One for ME AS WELL, But in an entirely Different WAY!!! If I could take her Pain away, and give it To Me, I Would!!! She has SUFFERED TOO MUCH TOO LONG!!! Man I want them to be able to Fix This!!! She has last 26 Pounds Now, in the last 8-10 WEEKS. So back to herb, SORRY!!!:adore::adore::adore: Just Venting. Your Oil sounds like something that Could even work Topically, You might have even said that to Me before, I do not Remember. I am running on an Out of gas Tank, ATM, only VAPORS keeping Me Going!!! So SPHNX, I have Prattled on long enough about My Woes, and I hurt for YOU AS WELL. TAKE CARE FRIEND. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Fuckin' hell James, that does sound horrible. I feel for her. I'm trying for disability but have been denied numerous times. I'm 23 years old, have to take one stair at a time, and cant stand for more than 15 minutes on a good day. Lifting in out of the question, it fucking kills me to put shoes on, let alone lift engine parts or whatever else I would have to lift at work. It's horseshit. So basically I'm having to show the state disability and federal disability people that I'm unable to work due to being fucked up all the time on pain killers. A couple years back I went too big one night, and overall I lost consciousness standing (I'm 6'4 3/4) 4 times in the matter of 15-20 minutes. The first 2 I died. Each time I came back gasping like the chick from pulp fiction. My friends that were around were all tripping and didn't hold me down after I would regain consciousness. I had a concussion for 3 months. I gained the ability of dyslexia! The power of depression and anxiety and all the other bullshit that comes along with that. I fractured my pelvis. I've rolled 4 cars in the past on circuit tracks/drag strips, rolled a few times offroading doing hill climb, dirt bikes, atv's and MMA. All the fun shit that everybody always wants to do is, I somewhat regret, but if I could go back and do it all again...... I totally fucking would haha

Almost time to turn on the lights!! James, I'll finish what I was saying when I come back

All of those things should have gotten me it the first time I applied. I've paid into that shit since I was 15. I worked 2 full time jobs and 1 part time at the same time, 36 hours straight work, 12 hours to sleep and see my fiance.. CoughCough at the time* anyway enough bullshit. Pictures up in 20 minutes or so:thumb: Close -ups!

"Dream Queen"

IMG_3762_1.JPG

Blue Dream

IMG_3768_1.JPG

IMG_37782.JPG
IMG_37741.JPG
IMG_37734.JPG
IMG_37724.JPG
IMG_37702.JPG
IMG_37672.JPG
IMG_37643.JPG
IMG_37623.JPG
IMG_37603.JPG
IMG_37594.JPG
IMG_37583.JPG
IMG_37573.JPG
IMG_37563.JPG

Awesome man, thanks for subb'n. I want to see those pictures man, I love LA C

here is a picture of her, i dont want to take up your page with my pictures, but you can look at the ones i have in my gallery. How is your LA growing? Mine was very slow to start off, but now that she is in flower she is stretching 8+ cm a day. I am getting ready to go on the road and work again so i have to start her on a drip system that waters a 1/2 gallon a day for ten days on a timer.

LA_CON3.jpg

Everything is growing FAST. I see differences literally every time I open the tent. She looks amazing man, super crop before you go lol

Well it seems to be making a come back!!! Your Garden that is.:bravo: I am just feeling out of Sorts lately, do not know if it is the heat or What??? All I know is I am tired all the Time, Groggy Feeling, almost Hung Over Like!!! I just do not have the same vigor and Strength as of late. Heat is at Record Highs, 110 out now!!! I just cannot shake this awful Feeling, I need to pull My Self Together!!! Take Care My Friend, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Well it seems to be making a come back!!! Your Garden that is.:bravo: I am just feeling out of Sorts lately, do not know if it is the heat or What??? All I know is I am tired all the Time, Groggy Feeling, almost Hung Over Like!!! I just do not have the same vigor and Strength as of late. Heat is at Record Highs, 110 out now!!! I just cannot shake this awful Feeling, I need to pull My Self Together!!! Take Care My Friend, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Drink water with added electrolytes. That groggy, almost retarded feeling you get when its really hot is cause by Dehydration. Get on that shit man! Your body is going into safe mode whenever you feel like that (slowly shutting down or going to sleep) And your brain is over heating.... My mom's a personal trainer, I used to hear about that shit all the time.

The plants are looking great. I'm watering again tonight which is averaging out to be watering every 2 light cycles. I will be using just straight tap water from the hose again. I might take some more pictures tonight, but as it is it's going to kill me to water. Pain is at a 9. Time for a dab. Lights on at 12:30... expect a post after that

Looking better and better each day. Gave them hose water with 1.25ml of Big Bud and 1.25ml of bud candy, ppm 375-390 (hose water 330-340) so it's not too big of a jump.

Bent more tops over on the LA C :)

Noticing a quite a few PM spots on the Dream Queen and Blue Dreams. Going to use some Azatrol tonight, not spray it, yet but a glove on and wipe it lightly on each individual leaf. The Leaves love that shit. Noticed a couple spider mite infestations on the lowers for the LA C, cut those off this morning before I turned off the lights. Its the soil, so to deal with that I'm going to spray a solution of 8.5ml in a Liter of water on top of the soil and all around the smart pots. Pull all Plants out of tent and spray a solution of a concentrated organic plant and flower oils (my creation) mixed with ortho home max (tiny amounts of that shit. I don't want it anywhere near my plants. Period) Mixed all together with a couple quarts of water. Soak the inside of the tent, zip it up. Turn fan off (except fan pulling out for vapors) and let that shit cook in there. So much work going into this tonight, so much detail. I'll have someone take some pictures of me going through everything. Nip it in the bud before it gets worse. No pun intended lol

Noticing a quite a few PM spots on the Dream Queen and Blue Dreams. Going to use some Azatrol tonight, not spray it, yet but a glove on and wipe it lightly on each individual leaf. The Leaves love that shit. Noticed a couple spider mite infestations on the lowers for the LA C, cut those off this morning before I turned off the lights. Its the soil, so to deal with that I'm going to spray a solution of 8.5ml in a Liter of water on top of the soil and all around the smart pots. Pull all Plants out of tent and spray a solution of a concentrated organic plant and flower oils (my creation) mixed with ortho home max (tiny amounts of that shit. I don't want it anywhere near my plants. Period) Mixed all together with a couple quarts of water. Soak the inside of the tent, zip it up. Turn fan off (except fan pulling out for vapors) and let that shit cook in there. So much work going into this tonight, so much detail. I'll have someone take some pictures of me going through everything. Nip it in the bud before it gets worse. No pun intended lol

If you bumb the temp. of your room up to 100*F for 2 hours or a little less it will kill all of the mold spores, if you do it during lights out it should have less of an effect on your girls but they should take it just fine. that has always helped me with the PM. With the mites i reccommend neem oil mixed with your water and foliar sprayed. good luck brother and if you need any help just ask.

Back
Top Bottom