New to 420 - Grow Log!

Take Care Friend Sphinx, I like Your Phoney Name for the Site!!! Brilliant Thought!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Sphnx isn't just a handle on this website. I'm big in the graf community. :)

While I was gone, my roommate didn't water. The Tea ended up burning the fuck out of my plants and the lack of water afterwards has done some damage. I'm in the process of flushing the soil, fucking 5.1-5.3 oil ph. Im hoping the salts don't lock up the roots completely :/ All Strains are hurting from me leaving.... doesn't look like I'm going anywhere for the next couple months. The timers malfunctioned so they may have started reverting back to vegging. There are preflowers on everything but no pistils shootin out which is why I'm thinking they switched back. They want to play like that, I'll give them 10 hours of light until they behave. Pictures will be up tonight.

LA Confidential- burnt. new growth deformed tops stretched 5 or 6 inches since I've posted last.
Dream Queen- The only one that didn't get super burnt from the tea, she has preflowers everywhere, I can already start to smell her fruitiness
Blue Dreams- These plants are showing all sorts of signs of deficiencies and severe burn. Still stretchin though

I'm really hoping everything will be ok. I'm using just water to flush out the oil, 4-9ppm reverse osmosis. I'm iffy about putting anything else into the soil even if it is a "flush"

Vegas was alright. Won some money, ended up spending it all. It was roughly 110, thunderstorms, and the assholes were out. It almost came to blows a couple times with some locals. No AC in my car and it took us almost 9 hours to get back (5-6) normally if you cruise at 70-75... Ive made it in 3 hahahaha Bombing isn't too old school! It's just not a term I use too much outside of my buddys. Let's go bomb that wall if heard by someone stupid could be misconstrued.

Thanks GreenFingers! What does I'm subbed mean? I see it all over the place on this site...

It means subscribing to your thread so that you can be notified of new updated within the thread so that you can join in :)

It shows up in your user cp.

You can have it set so that when you comment on a thread, you are automatically subscribed :)

As for giving the plants 10 hours of light. Just put them back to 12/12

The plants don't need any more stress of having their light schedule played with ha ha

:peace:

Ohhh sweet. I don't need to do it again. They shot more pistils over night :thumb: back to 12/12. as far as the burn... ehhh getting better.

Day 10
Blue Dreams-

They are super curled.... I've been putting ph up in the water to bring it up to 7.5. Tested the soil tonight and it's at 5.9 (from a 5.1) Almost back to normal, yet not much has changed. Hoping they turn around.

Beautiful looking plants :)

:peace:

Thanks man, I'm still worried about the blue dreams. If those fucks hermie I'm going to lose my shit. OHHH!! I found the vegging pics of all my ladies :) those will be up shortly :thumb:

Update... Basically all hairs burnt all the way down.... On everything.... They'll turn around once the hairs grow back. Tap water from now on. no nutes. no bloom enhancers. nothing. The tap water here is full of minerals and is at a steady 6.6 ph

Pictures will be up soon

What's the Story Sphnx??? I thought You would of Posted By Now!!! I know that has been said about Me, in the last few Day's, Y's illness, Then a family Visit. TOO MUCH ALL AT ONCE, FOR ME!!!:high-five:But I'll make it through the trials and tribulations, YOU CAN BANK ON IT!!! Did You Go Back to Vegas again,or are You Working??? Or just to Pissed at the Roomie To Post??? I know a lot of Questions, that strictly SPEAKING, are none of MY DAMN business. Just Had To Ask, could not Refrain My Self from Doing SO!!! Take Care Friend, Hit Me Back, when You Are Able!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

No worries MrTheGreen. Honestly I'm just super pissed about that whole ordeal. The Plants are turning around and I'm staying at home and constantly check on them when the lights are on. I don't work, I have severe back/hip problems so lately I've just been staying at home smoking oil... Can't really walk around too much so going anywhere has to be a short trip. That's enough about my bullshit, this is a grow journal. The plants have gotten hose water a few times and are turning around, last night when the lights were on I inspected EVERY SINGLE little bud and new pistils have shot out. Everywhere.... They are coming back with a vengeance hahaha

OH!!!! I lost a blue dream. Actually I ripped that bitch right out of the soil.... he/bitch I should say. Most finicky strain I have ever dealt with. I was checking out her buds and all of them were reverting back into veg... under 12/12? I don"t think so. ABSOLUTELY NO LIGHT LEAKS... underneath the diminishing buds were balls. I had a feeling... Said it numerous times lol

I'm going to take some lights off pictures for you right after I finish this post... and take a few dabs... and maybe a cigarette or 2? So my estimated time for pictures is.... uhhhh.... 30-33 minutes :thumb: maybe only 1 dab... I'm already really high .......

By the way... I bent all existing tops on the LA over last night. From what I see maybe 10-12 new tops might grow :)

Back
Top Bottom