Droopy leaves during 12hr darkness period please help!

saxxon413

i just recently switched over to 12/12 and i woke up up the middle of the night and randomly checked on my plant and noticed that the leaves seem to droop a bit when the lights go off but perk right back up when the lights xome bavk on,is this normal??

How are you seeing that they are drooping? You want total darkness during that 12 hours of darkness. I am guessing that your plant is just fine if it looks good with the lights on.

well like i said i woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check on it to see how it was doing for the 12/12 cause i just started it,and i just saw they were a bit droopy,but yeah the perk rigt back up after the lights being on for a bit.

thanks fatty,heres some pics that were taken yesterday,any info or comments you have are appreciated thanks.

20130822_160227.jpg

20130822_160207.jpg

20130822_160245.jpg

drooping in the dark is normal.

BTW if you are interrupting the dark period and checking on them, then they will not flower. They need 12 hours straight pure darkness. Not kinda dark not dark for 11 hours 58 minutes besides the 2 mins in the night when ya checked on them. They need 12 hours straight.

Back
Top Bottom