Dropponys Outdoor Med Crop

Droppony: When you gonna up-date man. I don't come here that often any more, but would like to keep up w/your grow man. Did you do any LR out doors? I've got lots of seeds, and I'm really interested in how a small outdoor LR plot would do. My biggest consern would be deer.
Vin

Droppony, those plants that you are growing outdoors look great man! I am trying to grow some outdoor plants of my own. I have a few seeds that are germinating and one plant that is growing pretty good, but the stem bends a bit, what should I do? How many seeds should I plant within one spot? Need alot of help. New grower and want to get some awesome plants like you have. Please advise me from step A to harvest. Peace.

Look through all the great old threads dude, no one wants to explain the process start to finish. Help here and there is no problem, but we ALL had to do our share of reading. Good luck.

Hey Everyone! im so sorry that i have not been updating anything in a long time, let alone even being online. my computer crashed, im on my girlfriends work computer.
my crop is doing very well. i do have a 7 foot tall plant right now and the rest are all about 4-5 feet wide. i am one happy guy right now. i will be back online in the next couple of days. talk to you guys later!

thyanks for droping by vin! i have 1 white widow almost 7 and a half feet tall! the rest are about 5 to 6 feet tall and are almost 5 feet wide! the white widows are starting to have small buds on them.there dong great and i cant wait til harvest! i sleep back there every nite! and i took 2 months off of work so i havent left my house in 3 weeks.i will have pics up when i get my digital cam back in a couple days thanks for all the coments!

ya sorry plug, my computer crashed so im on a laptop, one is almost 8 feet, and the others are 6. they are doing great the 2 white widows are already budding.

heres my pics guys, sorry it took so long. you can see the 8 footer.and the other monsters, i know i will pull at least a pound per plant, and a couple mite be able to hit 2 pounds. i will have better pics up when the sun is out tomorrow.

August_0071.jpg

this one has 200 tops!!! that means 200 colas.
August_0051.jpg

August_0061.jpg

August_0081.jpg

August_0031.jpg

August_0101.jpg

its starting to smell strong! and theres barely any bud on them. i sleep out there every nite and day!

i have 12 plants in there. you can see the white widows starting to bud nicely!i have 1 plant that is 8 foot wide guys!you can only see a couple plants i these pics. wait til tomorrow and you can see the mass of these plants.

lol ndw, i had no choice that plant wont stop growing!it will prob finish at 10 foot. just some jimmy rig shit i thought up while smoking some train wreck, lol

Very nice man. Shit those plants are big! Ahaha, watch out soon they'll be big enough to smoke you. Good job! :headbanger:

very nice plants drop...plus i see you have security (tent) for any curious trespassers :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Aha, got the place booby-trapped? Hey man, do what you gotta to keep the fiends away. My friend had a 6foot plant in his back yard and someone yanked the entire thing, so you can never be too careful! Now my buddy uses his pitbull to deterr people from taking his plants, and the dog doesn't even really bother the plants at all.

Back
Top Bottom