DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Lol makes sense. I trimmed the fans. Put everything back in. I noticed ice inside on the back wall. It's seems my frost-free fridge has frost 🤷‍♂️
1000002875.jpg

That could be the abundance of moisture from the flowers and might disappear after a few days. After all, the frost free aspect wasn't designed to handle bags of wet flowers!
Lol. Finally found the manual. It's the fridgidaire efmis155. There's a section on it re the frost on the back. It said it happens if the fridge is set too cold and there are not enough beverages in it. After the trimming you suggested I was able to get rid of two bags lol looks like I'll fill it up with beer!

Lol. Finally found the manual. It's the fridgidaire efmis155. There's a section on it re the frost on the back. It said it happens if the fridge is set too cold and there are not enough beverages in it. After the trimming you suggested I was able to get rid of two bags lol looks like I'll fill it up with beer!
I feel like I remember SweetSue mentioning stocking the rest of the fridge with beverages (absorb the cold but not put out any moisture).

Back
Top Bottom