Durban Poison Micro Grow

Day 42 pf flower, seems to be ok...I think. Colas are starting to plump up.

20200427_122621.jpg

20200427_122632.jpg

This is my second grow of the Durban Poison. I do like this strain for it's effects, although wouldn't mind finding a different breeder. This one is ok, but seems to have a lot of Indica traits. Think they advertise it as 40% Indica.

Looks good I am just about to try this strain outdoor and autoflower just recieved seeds today no way it looks as good as your did will be my first grow since the whole stay home thing ,I built a garden area in backyard and then decided to try grow some weed too so will see how it goes, I have allready killed a clone trying to go straight from store to outdoor .....

Attachments

• 20200427_201311.jpg
    20200427_201311.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 52
Day 50 of flower. Lot of yellowing of the lower leaves which had me concerned until I realized that I am only about two weeks away from harvest. I think I am ok. Some very slight nutrient burn on some of the tips on the top leaves. Think I will do two more feedings then flush and let it finish. Quite impressed by this Mega Crop fertilizer, no muss no fuss. Water about every 3 days. Trichomes are just starting to cloud up a bit but mostly clear.

20200502_181518.jpg

20200502_181537.jpg

Getting close to Day 60 of flower. I think it's got about another week to 10 days to go. Normally I trim off yellowed leaves, but decided to let the plant use up all the nutrients in the leaves and remove when becoming crispy. Buds are quite sticky.

20200510_125413.jpg

20200510_125426.jpg

Day 67 and chopped it down. Trichomes were as expected around 10% amber. Trichomes changed faster than I though so only was able to get about 5 days of a flush. Trimmed it pretty good, and will let it dry for about 5 to 7 days and then into jars. Drying temp is around 68-70 degrees and humidity around 60-65%.

20200515_125453.jpg

20200515_125458.jpg

20200518_010045.jpg

I will, it won't be much, I am more looking for quality vs quantity. Grow box is only 15" x 15" x 36" inches so not much room. <lol>

Forgot to weigh but the yield is as below. Quite a few airy popcorn buds, but that seems to be what you get with the Sativa dominant strains. I am only a weekend warrior so this should last me for months.

I am quite impressed by the stickiness of the buds and the smell. First grow that I have dried where there was very little hay smell, nice smell and it hasn't even cured yet. Will give it two weeks in the jar curing and try a sample.

20200522_012854.jpg

20200522_012814.jpg

I tried the water cured bud last night. The high was a bit racy and heady, I found it somehow similar to White Widow, but the high is much more intense. Not much for taste, but that is the usual for water cure.

One aspect of Durban Poison that I like is I don't get the munches. I suppose as it is is one of the few strains that has a higher THCV which apparently suppress appetite.

I also find with Durban that time slowwwwws. I can be working on something and think it's been a hour, look at the clock and only 10 minutes has passed. Anyone experienced this with other strains?

I tried the water cured bud last night. The high was a bit racy and heady, I found it somehow similar to White Widow, but the high is much more intense. Not much for taste, but that is the usual for water cure.

One aspect of Durban Poison that I like is I don't get the munches. I suppose as it is is one of the few strains that has a higher THCV which apparently suppress appetite.

I also find with Durban that time slowwwwws. I can be working on something and think it's been a hour, look at the clock and only 10 minutes has passed. Anyone experienced this with other strains?
i get it often with certain strains of durban i grow. almost like hyper focus. good shiz indeed .

Back
Top Bottom