1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

New link coming Up?!? "My precious" need.....link.....to.....click....on.......and....follow....van..stank...

Whoop whoop Lets get This link going stank!!

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Alright folks.....here is the link to the Nukehead sponsored grow. Just started the seeds in water tonight.

On a side note, I was planning on starting this last night but after going to the store with Ms Stank, I walked back out to move the car. Well its a bit cold outside and our walkway has some ice on it and YEP, you guessed it.....Stank slipped and ended up on his ass and aggravated his damn back. So I spent the night medicated as hell to keep the pain down. Good news is I don't think I did anything to hurt it any worse than it already is. I do think I strained something new, but I can deal with that.....feels like a muscle on the left side of the ribs and probably happened when I reached and tried to catch my fat ass. Yes I ended up half in the bush, half out of the bush, covered in snow that came down when I tried to grab the bush, with several branches of the bush ripped off and caught in my clothing. Needless to say, Stank was a bit irritated with that whole situation......but I can laugh about it now.

Props to Ms Stank for taking care of me last night and today. Thank you baby!!

Here is the link to the new journal.....hope you all will stop on by!!

Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

I will update my signature later tonight, its time to chow down on some Ms Stank lasagne!!

0beb718fe8b3c7ca982e9b5f66c83ecb.jpg

LOL.....I wasn't eating cake, but I had enough snow on me to look like I just dove in a pool full of cocaine! I love that picture by the way!!

Nice visual buddy lol......see you over there! Hey, be sure to stop by later too......uploading some girls in the room tonight.

Nice visual buddy lol......see you over there! Hey, be sure to stop by later too......uploading some girls in the room tonight.

I will be by a bit later.....unless I medicate too much LOL

This is the only social media/internet thingy I use, never seen the Jonny Cash pic before but going to try and get as high as that right now ;)

Nearly got there last night, was enjoying a big, broomstick sized hash joint until a hot rock fell into my belly button. Couldn't stop laughing at the million to one chances until it started to burn and hurt like a motherf***** ;)

e10fe95c96b74a283fc7dc9e2c68d533.jpg

First weed injury in 18 years of smoking. I'll take my chances, think it's safe ;)

LOL.....I wasn't eating cake, but I had enough snow on me to look like I just dove in a pool full of cocaine! I love that picture by the way!!

Ahem... where's the pool full of cocaine? Asking for a friend --> :trance:

Glad you made it back safe.... you missed a shit storm down in Fla by a day or so... they had ice in GA, SC & NC I-95 was a 200 mile parking lot in the ice and snow.

I'll go check out your new journal here is a sec.

That pic of Johnny Cash I think he was on acid... hahahhaha and got arrested then his fam locked him in his room for 2 weeks. Sometimes we just gotta work shit out, he turned out pretty damned OK in my book. Good guy and great music. His 2nd wife even better music and great person.

Jethro.. ummmm no thank you for sharing. Dude you smoke hash nakid?? Lucky you didn't burn more than just your belly button... Oh and there's some cheese in there, better get on that.
Smoking hash is similar to soldering... gotta wear pants not shorts and a shirt!? It's winter time bro, I wear at least 2 shirts at all times until May... just sayin.

Ahem... where's the pool full of cocaine? Asking for a friend --> :trance:

Glad you made it back safe.... you missed a shit storm down in Fla by a day or so... they had ice in GA, SC & NC I-95 was a 200 mile parking lot in the ice and snow.

I'll go check out your new journal here is a sec.

That pic of Johnny Cash I think he was on acid... hahahhaha and got arrested then his fam locked him in his room for 2 weeks. Sometimes we just gotta work shit out, he turned out pretty damned OK in my book. Good guy and great music. His 2nd wife even better music and great person.

Jethro.. ummmm no thank you for sharing. Dude you smoke hash nakid?? Lucky you didn't burn more than just your belly button... Oh and there's some cheese in there, better get on that.
Smoking hash is similar to soldering... gotta wear pants not shorts and a shirt!? It's winter time bro, I wear at least 2 shirts at all times until May... just sayin.

Hey bob. Yeah we were pretty glad we left when we did. We weren't sure about the schedule. Originally we considered going down on Christmas with the intent to do lots of work on my mom's house the week after xmas and if it took longer than the week after xmas we would stay a bit into the new year (a day or two) which would have had us driving home in that damn storm.

I had a feeling I would be able to get everything done that I wanted to get done as long as I had enough bodies to do what I tell them. I can't work the way I used to before I hurt the back.....but I can get shit done. My mom was there for a couple days watching us work and told my sister that i am too bossy. LOL....no I just get shit done. We Marines are sometimes a bit loud and set in our ways but we get shit done. We got all the carpet torn out. Everything moved in the entire house. All the stuff needing to be tossed, tossed in the dumpster. Needless to say I was glad to head home. I just knew I wanted to get back north before the new year. If I have my way, I won't be heading back down there any time soon.

I love me some Johnny Cash. My uncle looked and dressed like Cash and was even in a Cash cover band for a while. I grew up listening to my dad and his brothers sitting around the porch or living room playing a lot of Cash and the rest of the outlaws. I just thought that was normal music, I didn't realize how special those times were until I was old enough to know just how lucky I was. What I wouldn't give for a time machine and video camera!

I grew up listening to Buck Owens, Patsey Cline and other old school country until I hit high school and discovered the 60's and 70's Rock then it was on like donkey kong lol

I love the classics.....Classic Country, Classic Rock. They are both good for me. Ms Stank tends to be a bit more of a Metal head than me.....but I still like the hard stuff. I have just found that my music selection tends to be more based off mood now than it did when I was younger.

I still love the duets that Conrad and Loretta did together, classic country.

Back
Top Bottom