Alaskan Thunderfuck SOG With 315W CMH

Outta my area of comfortable knowledge there. I would think either one would work. Just need to limit the damage until the next feed anyway
Yeah I'm just like, not finding anything on the FN bottle about foliar feeding, but I swear I have before. Not sure by how much to cut it, it's pretty potent stuff. Meanwhile, the Botanicare has a foliar-feeding chart right on the bottle. It's just, if I'm wrong about it being calcium and magnesium, that won't really help.

So I guess I'll just try the Botanicare first and switch if I don't see improvement. Hopefully get these girls looking more beautiful. I've got a while to correct them I guess, wanting to veg them out until next Fall.

...got any liquid seaweed or kelp handy?...that is what I would try...I like organics...and they offer up to 70 trace minerals and nutrients...including nitrogen, calcium and magnesium...JMO...cheerz...h00k... :hookah:...
In fact I do. I actually tried recharging the soil with kelp meal but it doesn't seem to have been enough. I suppose I will put some in a jar with some water to steep now, was just thinking a tea might be a good idea.

Also, just gave them a foliar spray with CalMag+. The bottle said 1 tsp per gallon, which seemed kinda strong. It measured out to about 200 ppm. That seems a touch strong for a foliar feed, but we'll see what happens. I'll try the kelp afterward.

Little seedlings are doing pretty good. Gonna get the big light on them and flip to 12/12 to get a fast crop and see.wjat these mystery beans produce.

Meanwhile these plants I want to veg out in soil over the summer are looking pretty rough still. I don't think the CalMag alone helped so I am gonna alternate between that and kelp meal spraying.

I am not really sure how much kelp tea I should be using. I have this panty hose straining like a tea bag, and then I just poured a few ounces into the other jar and filled it up. I know it's organic and not supposed to burn as bad but I am kinda testing the waters and seeing how much I can do at a time.

Definitely looks like you have some Calcium issues....maybe even Cal Mag. Also looks like your soil might be a bit light on Nitrogen. I would top dress with a combo of Kelp Meal, bat guano and EWC if you have it. That should address any issues you are having in conjunction with adding some calcium and magnesium.

Definitely looks like you have some Calcium issues....maybe even Cal Mag. Also looks like your soil might be a bit light on Nitrogen. I would top dress with a combo of Kelp Meal, bat guano and EWC if you have it. That should address any issues you are having in conjunction with adding some calcium and magnesium.
Only missing bat guano out of that list. I have some neem seed meal and some stuff from Down To Earth called Bio-Live.

Actually not sure if any of it is still good since I bought it a couple years ago.

Fed the hungry girls last night.

Flora Nova @ 350 ppm
CalMag+ @ 100 ppm
Armor Si @ 100 ppm
pH'd to 6.3

I have been spraying them every other day with kelp meal tea too.

Just flipped the seedlings to 12/12 and have them a tiny bit of Flora Nova sense they're getting bigger. One of them looks really beat up. I probably waited too long to give some kind of nutrients since I didn't precharge the coco.

Watered the veg plants today. They seem pretty good, like they're recovering. Still a little discoloration but seems like I was on the right track.

The 12/12-from-seeders look good, except one that seems like it has some mutations.

Still haven't needed water since last time, from what I can tell. The top layer of the coco is still wet and I can see water drops on the inside of the pot with the labels removed.

Watered the coco plants today. I still don't really know how often I am supposed to water this coco stuff. I gave them 250 ppm of Flora Nova and some Armor Si, pH to about 5.82

Not sure what this white stuff growing on top is but looks like some kinda mold or something. I put a fan on them to help dry the top out more. It seems like coco likes to kind of dry evenly from what I am seeing. Like usually if the top layer of soil is dry the layers beneath are still very moist, but coco seems to wick moisture from the bottom to the top so it doesn't seem to get really dry at the top until the rest is pretty dry too.

They have certainly greened up nicely! I just chopped my ATF a couple nights ago. Incredibly frosty and sticky. She gave me about 1100 grams wet which will be between 7.5 and 9.5 ounces. I smoked a tester of her harvested about 70 days into it. I ended up chopping at 85 days. Very very happy with my first go at our ATF strain.

They have certainly greened up nicely! I just chopped my ATF a couple nights ago. Incredibly frosty and sticky. She gave me about 1100 grams wet which will be between 7.5 and 9.5 ounces. I smoked a tester of her harvested about 70 days into it. I ended up chopping at 85 days. Very very happy with my first go at our ATF strain.
Nice, yeah I think 85 sounds like a good window to cut it. I really like this cut, super good weed, I just wish it was a little less lanky. I am thinking about trying it out in a scrog because I think it would do well like that. Gonna run some more outdoor of it soon.

Hey Ferts,
Looking good mate. The white stuff on top of coco is salts, need to drench the coco to run off, let it drain.
Dont put pots in that container where the water will collect, coco sucks it up again.....all the salts...everything you just flushed out.
Seen heaps of people do it, me included.
Dont treat coco like soil, water at ph 5.5-5.8 and let it rise by itself, as it dries leaving it about 6-6.2...run off should be about 6.5+
Dont water until pot is half of weight wet, cant go wrong then.
First coco grow is always the hardest, once you dial it....your off and can get em up fast.

Have fun.
:ganjamon::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom