1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

I have been listening to the re-emergence of the newer generation of "classic country". Thats one of the few things I like about YouTube (generally way too negative in general for my liking).....its a way for young performers who are true to the classics, to get exposure that doesn't require a recording company sign them to a deal. I am finding a shit ton of newer artists that are speaking to me in ways I haven't felt musically in a long long time.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

I'll have to check it out, I've found a lot of stuff on Spotify that's new to me.

I like the old time country.. banjo and fiddle stuff you can play anywhere but best listened to when there's a campfire. Lately I've actually been listening to DUB from back in the 70s when it was a thing. Still is but its kinda a special music for folks that well like weed! hahahaha Check out Scientist Dub on u-tube. Thats the stuff I've been listening to lately. I still spin LPs so collect them like seeds.

Hey for you Canadian growers, I found another Canadian resource for organic amendments and they carry neem cake and worm castings:

Reindeers Neem Meal is the Neem seed meal obtained as a residue while extracting neem oil from neem seed kernels.

They've got some other goodies like Kelp Meal.. you all may know about this one, just figured I'd share.

Another good Canadian resource is:

Organic and Natural Fertilizers

Final Update

Began the final cleanup in the veg tent. Took everything down except the two CFLs for some light to clean by and the carbon filter and in-line fan. I toyed with taking that down as well, but decided I will just loosen the straps and rinse the external filter on the carbon filter. I removed the LED lights, the fans, the SCROG, all the watering do-hickies I made (I have them all soaking in the tub to make sure I drown any stray mites). Did a good water and bleach spraying and cleaning.

I have two months to clean this tent several more times before I need to put any plants in there. Its my plan to clean to tent at least 1 time a week between now and when I start using it. I will do a bomb in there as well in another week or two. I just want to ensure I don't have any mites linger in there. There are no plants upstairs so there is no food for them to eat.

Tent

010918_Tent_1.jpg

010918_Tent_2.jpg

I am not going to recycle the soil from last grow. I don't want to take the chance of any hibernating mites. When the 18 inches of snow melts, I will dump it in my dirt box in the outside garden.

010918_Tent_3.jpg

And here are the watering do-hickies soaking....die you freaking mites, DIE!!!

010918_Tent_4.jpg

This grow was a great experience....but I am glad to close this chapter and begin writing new ones!! Thank you everyone for taking time out of your valuable lives and experiencing this with me. For those that haven't made it over to my Nukehead Sponsored grow, please feel free to join me over there. I will also be starting the journal for the perpetual grow next week!

This grow was a great experience....but I am glad to close this chapter and begin writing new ones!! Thank you everyone for taking time out of your valuable lives and experiencing this with me. For those that haven't made it over to my Nukehead Sponsored grow, please feel free to join me over there. I will also be starting the journal for the perpetual grow next week!

Nice one mate, thank you :)

Van, what are you doing about stretch on your little ones? I'm running into the same issue with my kushie Kush, something I have never run into before as I've never used fluorescents ..... Usually I just bury them a little deeper with my leds but these stretched like 2" today.

Van, what are you doing about stretch on your little ones? I'm running into the same issue with my kushie Kush, something I have never run into before as I've never used fluorescents ..... Usually I just bury them a little deeper with my leds but these stretched like 2" today.

Well this is the first time I have had any seedlings of any type stretch at all under T5s. Usually they stay really low. So I intend to add half an inch or so of Coco-Loco to sure up the stability of the stem. Its a first for me...but thankfully not terribly bad.

Sorry bout the double up bro. Thanks again!

What color are those lamps? I know indent even have to ask how far they are from the plants lol caught myself there. As for the mites....
Kill 'em All!!!!!!!!
Growch mine are like 10" away. As close as I can get them with my light and my humidity dome on.

What color are those lamps? I know indent even have to ask how far they are from the plants lol caught myself there. As for the mites....
Kill ‘em All!!!!!!!!

Its just the standard T5 bulbs.....5400k if I remember correctly. They are about 6-8 inches above the tops of the plants. Its the same T5 I use to start all my seeds....cannabis or veggie. Never had a stretch issue. Its only on the one Nukehead though.

They are the white bulbs....same as I always use. When one gets old, I will replace it with a little variation in the spectrum.

Yeah the height of the light isn't causing the stretch......I am leaning towards genetics.

Between 5000k and 6500k has the most blue in it and should keep the intermodal distances at a minimum. Genetics trumps again! It’s in her DNA lol runway models in the making, that’s all!

Its going to be interesting to watch those two grow side by side and see if continues at the same different rate. Remember that one that Plant Wrestler had that was twice the size of his others......wouldn't it be cool to get one like that!

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom