DWC failing - What!

420-magazine-mobile1685528391.jpg

Sorry was trying to add my iCloud pics on desktop site but couldn't ..

Many clouds of Smoke all,.
Tanyeast
WR420
Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will dip them in plain water during res change and they clean off and are mostly white again. It's my earth juice hi-brix that stains

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Geeze! Reps Bignugz for this idea! I always just place the net pot lid with plant in an empty bucket and let her roots air out & hang but never DRY out.

420-magazine-mobile2084330789.jpg

My Afghan Kush Is luscious. No smell yet though compared to the bulks.

Tanyeast
WR420

I see this on one of my girls, you may have to zoom in on the right side leaf.

This leaf is from the top of the plant right lower branches from the what will be main cola.

420-magazine-mobile952292123.jpg

Also noticed slight tearing of leaf bottom right.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Tanyeast
WR420

That top picture looks like it's spotted. It's hard to tell in the picture. If it is, I would scope the bottom of the leaf
to see if there is mites on the bottom side.

I thought the same on first look. These are too young to have trichomes and they look a bit dusty. The roots actually looked fine to me, stained as usual. I would avoid cutting them next time, try to treat them first and give it some time. The plants themselves look fairly healthy to me. The one thats a bit scrawny might just be a different pheno or simply a genetic issue. Is the bottom left the only one that you cut roots on or did you cut them all?

The tearing as you called it could be mites eating the leaves. Scope underneath the leaves like the previous poster suggested.

Good Luck!

Sharky

I think your over thinking things brother. That to me looks like salts that could have splashed up against the leaf when mixing and when taking off lid you could have torn a leaf keep a eye on it and look under leaf that's where they breath as it being very important to check

Yeah, i was going to mention the leaf tip pulling. Like Feral said, usually a good indicator that your ph is doing things your plant doesn't like.
As far as the holes and stuff, i get a lot of little small tears in my leaves from pulling them around doing lst. I am careful during training not to be too abusive with the girls but i don't baby them either. I like to stress the branches out in veg. Sometimes i just reach in and give them all a couple good twists and pinches. I think doing that and using silica helps them build strong branches that will support lots of weight.

I measure by ppm not EC so I am not sure of what it equals. But currently in flowering and my ppm is 1100. That's after I take off for my hard water. So maybe you ppm is to high and def check your pH. I set it at 5.5 and let it drift up to 6.3 then pH down back to 5.5 that way she can eat all of the different nutes your feeding her. Each nute gets eaten at a different pH value. So try to check pH and try to check your ppm. At flowering only at 1100 and that's using a lot of additives. GH products 3 part series, mammoth p, earth juice hi-brix, S.O.S, Fox farm three part bud booster, cal-mag, armor si, and I think that's it. As someone else said I also rip leaves by LST and also res changes, or any small mistake but don't worry about it. My clones have some ripped up leaves by accident but I know it's from me not any pest. I am very proactive on pests and make sure I listen to my ladies. pH first then ppm make sure it's not to high

Back
Top Bottom