DWC For Beginners

It's been a long time since I scanned the FAQ for DWC growing and I'm seeing the same basic questions being asked over and over the years.

It's these questions that scare people away from DWC. :nervous-guy: It's so simple a moron like me can do it, so I know y'all can too. Take a gander at the link below and hopefully your questions will be answered, and there should be plenty of charts to copy and keep.

Oh yeah, you'll also learn how to make your own feminized seeds too. :Namaste:

Click here ~~~~> DWC For Beginners & how to make feminized seeds.

:passitleft:

Great timing, thank you @Rifleman! I'm doing a half ass'd experimental DWC just for the experience, she's crashing and burning today. Will be good reading for me!

I think I've honed in on my problem though...wrong setup, wrong nutes, none of the proper measurement tools...and specifically not enough air...but I can tell you I've learned alot just by trying, luckily I'm not afraid to tap into my inner moron! CHeers mate have a great day! :yahoo:

Nutrients and nutrient deficiencies in cannabis.​

How much do you know? Do you know the difference in mobile and immobile nutrients? Do you know which nutrients are which? This is basic knowledge that every grower should know. It's knowledge that will help you when your crop starts looking like and turning to shit....which can happen very quickly in DWC (my forte).

I'll give it a day or so and see if any of my old subscribers can answer, or maybe send some newbie this way for a lesson from an old fart with no one else to pass his craft on to.
- -
🤠

p.s. I'll be posting the answers to my journal The Roost(where all my r&d happens), linked in my Sig. Just trying to build back a following by posting here.

Back
Top Bottom