DWC grow 2 week plant turning yellow

^^ with that said(TheGreatEight) just make sure to evaporate the tap water first, by letting it sit or bubbling it out, then it becomes usable, due to letting out the chlorine. Funny you said that I just filled up a gallon jug to let it sit for 2 days to let it do just that.

Funny thing about the chlorine, I have used it both ways. I haven't seen any difference in using it right away versus bubbling it for 24 hours. One thing you have to take into account is the chlorine will kill any beneficial bacteria you have in the water. Even with this I still pulled 3 zips dry off a half ass grow I just did under a lower power led. Plant had huge roots that were white and healthy using the chlorinated water.

Of course I can't say everything is fact, I guess we share our knowledge based of the experience shared and learned. I definitely agree, and I stated that because I just started using bennies and have notices that it took a lot longer because most were killed by the chlorine like you mentioned. When I didn't use bennies, reg tap water worked well, just had to adjust the pH due to the 100 ppm that was in mine. I learned the hard way but knowing that you should in some situations and also that you don't have to is beneficial itself!

Couldn't have said it better.

After reading how many spelling errors and auto corrections in that post I would bet you could have. I hesitate to comment on people's posts at times. I start thinking " who am I to offer any advice" well even a broken clock is right two times a day. Ph meters are as important as lights when it comes to hydro.

Man the plant is getting huge! Lots and lots of stems and leafs just reaching everywhere! Its getting stanky!!! :circle-of-love:

TheGreatEight- I know exactly where you're coming from as I'm sure a lot of other viewers of threads vs. the ones who actually do post, I feel like I have no advice to give, but in the same way, I have all of my knowledge to give otherwise we'd have a selfish undermining tunnel vision which us green thumbers do not have I feel what so ever.

Okcdwc- picspicspics! My girls gettin there too!

TheGreatEight- I know exactly where you're coming from as I'm sure a lot of other viewers of threads vs. the ones who actually do post, I feel like I have no advice to give, but in the same way, I have all of my knowledge to give otherwise we'd have a selfish undermining tunnel vision which us green thumbers do not have I feel what so ever.

Okcdwc- picspicspics! My girls gettin there too!

I agree. Pics are in order. I like watching a plant men's itself and explode with growth. I am always willing to help when it comes to growing. I have used all sorts of methods and equipment to get the job done. The fun for me is trying different things and seeing different outcomes. I can take clones from another grower and do things my way and end up with very different results. It's just a labor of love.

theres heat stress on those old leafs but those older ones that arnt heat stressed look odd.. in fact the ends of the big ones are like twirling it looks like. just 2 big fan leafs, one on each side.

since its a autoflowering plant when should i start turning the lgihts off? its already on a 20/4 schedule. i think its about a month old. not really sure lol should of wrote it down...

hey guys first time grower here. my girlfriend told me to get on here and ask for advise as for what im doing wrong or what im not doing. heres my setup.
250 watt hps/ ballast
5 gal bucket DWC grow with air pump rated for 10-50 gal tank

growing Auto Flowering Ak47 x Lowryder feminized,

Normal water PPM here is 250-270 i added fox farms nutes and now its sitting in 420 PPM

i also lowered the light from 100% to 50% when i added the nutes into the water. pleas help me on why my plants turning yellow :/

The 250 watt hps light is 26 inches above from the rockwool cube
Be sure and take a microscope and check plants for bugs,,if you have tiny blackspots on mainstem you got bugs,ive just went thru this ,,my new growth turned yellow,,dosed them up with dr bronners all natural peppermint soap ,,got rid of bugs now new growth believe it or not are growing and turnin green again,,which is the first time ive ever in my life seen yellowing leaves make a comeback,,normally a yellow leaf does not make a comeback,but then normally yellowing leaves are not "new growth "but rather what they call fan leaves never have i seen fan leavesgreen up after starting yellowing,new growth gotta be the difference in that conundrum.

Back
Top Bottom