Early Hairs

M.G.D.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Hey Anyone Advice Please. I Got A Northenlights Thats 10 Weeks Old. Its Starting To Show Signs Of Budding. (sorry No Pics Today) Its Under 20/4 400 Mh. I Have 2 Aks Next To It And They Look Fine. Anyone Ever Got A Autoflower By Mistake? I Cant Figure Out Whats Up. I Am Scroging It And It Looks Very Good Sep The White Hairs. Anyone Got Any Info Please.:cheesygrinsmiley:
M.g.d.

Yes From Seed. At 20/ 4 Shouldnt I Be Able To Control When It Flowers? I Guess Im A Newbe. I Grew In High School. Things Have Changed. Ive Done Acouple Of Tries But Im Really Trying To Make This One Better. I Want To Try Flowering Clones But If There Flowering Early I Dont Have A Time Frame. I Hope Its Just Pre Flower, That Makes More Sence. Thanks For The Response.
M.g.d.

To have a plant vegging for so long can stress the plant. I suspect the white hairs you are seeing now is the sign that the plant is well and truly ready to flower. How high is your plant? I think you could have been flowering your plant a month ago. I would be going to 12/12 immediately, unless you intend to keep the girls as cloning mothers

Hey S.m I Didnt Know 10 Weeks Was To Long. What Do Ya Think The Grow Size Will Be If I Chage The Light? ( X1.5 X 2.x2.5 ) I Have Some Ak ( 2 ) That I Think Needs More Grow Time. Any Input Would Help. These Wernt Clones So They Started Slow. I Want To Take Flowering Clones So My Time Table Is F... Up Between The 2. M.g.d

:adore:WELL THE N.L IS ABOUT 2 FEET, THE AK ARE ALITTLE LESS. ( YOU KNOW IM SCROGING RITE) IF THEY ARE PREFLOWERING CAN THEY VEG ANY LONGER??? THEY LOOK REALLY HEALTHY. STUPID SETUP, I GOT 2 AKS 3 LOWRIDER2S (AK) 2 TRUE AKS. I JUST WANT TO GET GOOD FL.CLONES AND AND MUCH AS I CAN FROM ANYTHING ELSE. NEXT TIME ILL WILL BE WAYYYYY MORE ORGINIZED. THANKS FOR THE HELP:adore:
M.G.D

Back
Top Bottom