Easiest plant to grow

It doesnt matter what strain you have, ive turned complete shit bag seeds into some top shelf. and names can be changed misheard anything its just for your attention means nothing after a while. Its like a brand name what sounds the coolest...

from swag to stag i always say

I'm a new grower, starting my first grow with critical mass. This strain is 80% indica hybrid. Comes from the afghani and skunk #1 family's. Suppose to have high yields with thc ranges of 19-22%.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How about pumpkins?You put the seed in the ground,and come September,you have pounds!!! Sorry,I couldnt resist.Im an old guy too,and am pretty much set in my ways.Although I plan on trying some new varieties,my old friend is Afgani.Pretty easy to grow,and excellent yields.

How about pumpkins?You put the seed in the ground,and come September,you have pounds!!! Sorry,I couldnt resist.Im an old guy too,and am pretty much set in my ways.Although I plan on trying some new varieties,my old friend is Afgani.Pretty easy to grow,and excellent yields.

What?! Lol.

Pineapple express is easy to grow with huge yealds im getting 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per girl indoors
cant figure out how to put pics on here but i grow monster trees my lights are 10feet up and i am useing
6 1000 watt solis tech lights and solis tech digital ballasts and i am an old guy too 60 y o in michigan
so what is working for me should work for others in the mid west, ive been growing for only five years
and everyone loves my buddddds

Wappa is a very easy strain to grow, ideal for beginners. Not much variation from seed to seed and very robust.

It's a fast bloomer and has a really nice buzz from fat buds - Bred from a sweet skunk phenotype, mostly indica.

Possibly the same as Green Poison, just under a different name.

Never had one that Wasn't a fairly easy grow. XXX Skunk is Easy, Potent, Makes great Hash, Monster Colas & Hard to kill.

I'm growing a super skunk auto from Vision seeds rite now !!! They say skunk is one of the easiest to grow

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom