Easiest plant to grow

I must agree with white widow I'm currently grow ww x bb and I must say it can take a punch. I also have a lemon kush.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

you are like me... i dont want to do much to it.... i just put the seed in the soil from shop.... add bio-organic catalyst to it ... and forget about it... water every other day once.... 3 months later .... abt 200 gms from one plant.... and thats just by sitting in the window sun.... since i am begium... lots of summer sun.

I am growing a few (feminized) Hindu Kush ladies, just starting to flower in So Cal and slowing down the veg growth (they are now about 6X7 ft). I like the strain and cannot get any locally other than occasional schwag not worth it. 1 lb dry weight of buds and trim per plant would not surprise. The trees themselves are of such beauty I'd grow 'em merely for the visual pleasure they offer.

If I was growing just one plant and I wanted the best outcome, I would purchase a feminized, auto seed. This way, you don't have to do much of anything, especially with the lighting. The plant will flower automatically, even if the lights were on 24 hours a day. The plant will be smaller, but the odds are good.

As for the strain, Northern Light #5 has won so many awards that there is a movement to not allow it in competitions. As of now, it is my favorite, so I AM biased, somewhat!

Well, duh! I misread your question as you did not say one plant and you wanted high yields. So, "Never Mind!"

I'm the only one to remember that phrase, most likely!

Swear names are for show,all depends on the grower

I know what you mean. Look at books with photos of different strains.

I am a gun nut, but not all may like the strain: AK-47. Why name it that? Why do we need a connection between weed and guns?

But, yes, I have seen the worst names that you are probably thinking of.

easiest to grow? Pretty much depends where your growing.. For example, some strains of MJ which originate in the tropics are more difficult to grow if you live in Arizona but if you reside in Hawaii they may be quiet easy for you to grow.

As for an easy to grow with high yield, may I suggest Northern Lights
AK-47 is another, Lemon Sour Diesel, Power Wreck are a few others.
Also easy to grow and high yield is all relative. What one grower considers a high yield may not be to another grower. Same with ease of growing. Personally I find its a weed, it is pretty hardy and takes quiet a bit to kill it. But then again, I have not grown every strain out there, perhaps some are as delicate as a rose.... Oh wait, I have trouble killing roses too.. make that a lily or an orchid.

Sorry, I should have included that I am referring to indoor growing.

If you have a short tent, and choose a tall strain that is easy, it will become difficult to deal with it when it becomes tall, and sometimes you don't have enough height to move lights and your plant goes above the light, or burns because too close, and you will have to take care of it to bring it to the end, or it will go so wrong that they will yield bad quality or nothing that deserves talking about.

So an easy strain should be :

1/ a short or compact plant.

Because a plant that grows fast and tall can be very problematic for some.

Then, "easy" depends on the grower. Does he want to use soil or other technics etc....

other elements could be

2/ resistant to diseases and fungus (if your grow tent is in a humid environment like a bathroom, or in a place where it rains a lot - but this will just be a bonus if you live in a desert where the dangers of high humidity don't exist)

3/... etc ....

there are a lot of elements that depend on the setup of the grower , the size of the pots (yield is proportional) , do you want to scrog/LST or on the contrary let them grow without human intervention, etc etc..

Once it is know which tent (height, surface), type of light, etc etc , and what type of grow you want to do, then it is easier to find out which strain will be easiest in THIS particular case.

I would go for good old school skunk 1 easy to grow pretty good yeilds and its where most off the strains come from, cheese is just a phenotype of skunk 1 someone discovered and distributed. still one of my favs still has a little giggle in it instead of couchlock:slide:

In my 25+ years of growing weed, indoors and out. INCREDIBLE BULK is hands down the easiest to grow. It cant be burned with nutes, just eats them up. Also, it really puts out the buds. One of the higher yeilders ive grown. I would give potency a 7.5/8. Overall yery good, EASY strain.

I always look for a Mexican Sativa blend w/ some Indica. I find it mold resistant and can handle growing mistakes and still be an excellent Harvest.That being stated. master Kush, Kaya Gold, Sin Trabajo, and malawi gold are very good for someone who`s looking to cultivate and enjoy the fruits of your labors...

I plugged this into Google Translator and it came up blank?
Can someone tell me what language this is ... it has a few English words in it. Kinda reminds me of ghetto Hawaiian Dakine lingo, but it's not. I lived on Maui for awhile and learned some Dakine ... its not that.

Southside Chicago ghetto?
Roxbury in Boston?

Doesn't sound west coast; Compton or East LA ... I think it's east coast po boi ghetto.

How about it Mack ... where does an old cracker like me find a translator?

~ Auggie ~

PS: Can you understand ME?

This is what made me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom