Easiest plant to grow

sweet seeds never failed here. Solid plants so far (i only tried automatics).
I think that all strains of all brands are sensitive to overwatering in the first week after germination. I only did a few sessions though.

I can't comment from experience as I'm waiting on seeds for my first grow, but Northern Lights are supposed to be easy to grow. May be worth checking out.

After doing some research it's what I chose to start off with.

Auggie, you are hilarious!

It dooz be hawd to read wurds and pusts in sum peeeps Engliniese dialects, butt soner r l8r we be assimilated ... oars weez be just dyeing out. My brudda who beez a journalist, will be DIEin if he reds this pust~!

Here's to a readable sentence!:thumb::thanks:

Best of Buds
JB

I'm gonna say Incredible bulk and white widow those plants don't know the meaning of death. You can screw up all nutes and still will grow like a champ.:Namaste:

Blue Dream or THC Bomb...they both were strong, hardy, and good yielding.

All good suggestions for a difficult to kill strain. I would vote for White Widow. I experimented with WW after I read about all of the "techniques" folks have developed to train and increase quality and quantity. I have broken, twisted, and done many things to a WW, and it always recovered!

AK 47 is some cool shit i'd have to agree on ak -47 it's easy to grow heals you in a unique way .If I smoke it before going to sleep i wake up feeling healed in some hard to explain way .A body sort of internal body healing and 2 other friends said the same thing .

7c1be9ab01e72ffd2f57b9598ee36aaf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

How old are this ? i have almost the same size under a 200w CFL

Candy Cane Autoflower from Crop King seeds and M3 Michigan Medical Marijuana (just add water) mix. Put it on 18/6 light schedule and water with 6.5 ph water and some cal/mag. Nothing gets easier than that was. Do not overwater.

My first time growing with Skunk Lemon from Green House. I made a lot of mistakes germinating it but she survives like a strong and beautiful weed. We are vegetating for 4 weeks and we'll try more 4 weeks, cant say about flowering and harvesting yet but its easy to handle this plant.

Sent from my SM-J120H using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm gonna say Incredible bulk and white widow those plants don't know the meaning of death. You can screw up all nutes and still will grow like a champ.:Namaste:

I agree with this one :thumb: I have 2 incredible bulk and 2 white widow that I've been neglecting outside for some time now and they don't seem to be affected. Underwatered, over watered by rain, sun beating down, 80 degree days with 50 degree nights and nothing...

Mind you the are still in th e early stages too

Back
Top Bottom