Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL - 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL; 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

to move the fan i must slowly drill an air vent (hole by hole) and extend the cable lol i plan to do it but i want to leave the doors closed as much as i can right now, as my co2 bag arrived and is in there doing the bizzo

edit: did it anyway. moved the pair of 120mm intake fans to the ceiling and then switched em to blow out tue holes i drilled in the wood. probably won't help much, however, i now have the room stable at 35c with the added co2. so I'm thinking I'm all set.

Number 12 hasn't sprouted yet, in my frustration at it I've put two more seeds in. i could theoretically end up with 4 plants in the one pot.

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL; 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

Did you scarify before germinating?

Scarify as in to make scary? lol

No i just put them in pots and cross fingers. that's how i germinate. in the big pots too. against convention lol

I don't know if I can stand this, but 1 degree fahrenheit =5/9 degree celsius. Good Lord, this is not good. Lemme try it the other way around. 1c is 1.8f. Ok, so one of yours is almost two of mine. So, the ice was doing OK, temp-wise, right? That particular problem was that it too temporary.

Just trying to get some of this relative stuff lined up in my brain. I did finally figure out what what 35 degrees meant, and wowsa! That's 95 degrees my way! Didn't realize til now just now how high of a temp you were doing. Phew!

You know, buddy, somehow or another I just realized that this journal is an entirely different journal that your second grow journal. I thought when you added it to your signature, you decided to spiff up your lame title and call it something much catchier...like The White Room....LOL! :love: I just ran back and forth between both and I think I am caught up.

35 degrees is warmer than you'd like, but it's what you have, right?

I don't know if I can stand this, but 1 degree fahrenheit =5/9 degree celsius. Good Lord, this is not good. Lemme try it the other way around. 1c is 1.8f. Ok, so one of yours is almost two of mine. So, the ice was doing OK, temp-wise, right? That particular problem was that it too temporary.

Just trying to get some of this relative stuff lined up in my brain. I did finally figure out what what 35 degrees meant, and wowsa! That's 95 degrees my way! Didn't realize til now just now how high of a temp you were doing. Phew!

You know, buddy, somehow or another I just realized that this journal is an entirely different journal that your second grow journal. I thought when you added it to your signature, you decided to spiff up your lame title and call it something much catchier...like The White Room....LOL! :love: I just ran back and forth between both and I think I am caught up.

35 degrees is warmer than you'd like, but it's what you have, right?

My peak temperature is now 34c/93.2f with the doors locked which is helped by your suggestion to put the fans in the ceiling, they're now sucking a bit more of the heat out.

So long as the co2 does what it needs to, 34c is acceptable to me.

The other day it got up as high as 38c/100.4f which was unacceptable lol

nice

I figure there are people out in the desert growing this shit with single digit humidity, so we all have a chance. I was looking a little harder at your cab. You've got clearance between the floor of the cab and the floor of the floor. Can you do anything with that space? Hot air rises, but cold air doesn't fall, it just moves to fill in where the hot air was. Theoretically, you could push ice under the locked doors at the hot time of day (especially) and be able to cool things down.

I like this idea for at least two reasons. One, because I thought of it. :) I forget the other reason.:nomo:

I figure there are people out in the desert growing this shit with single digit humidity, so we all have a chance. I was looking a little harder at your cab. You've got clearance between the floor of the cab and the floor of the floor. Can you do anything with that space? Hot air rises, but cold air doesn't fall, it just moves to fill in where the hot air was. Theoretically, you could push ice under the locked doors at the hot time of day (especially) and be able to cool things down.

I like this idea for at least two reasons. One, because I thought of it. :) I forget the other reason.:nomo:

That space is where the ballast, a bunch of cables and the extension sockets live. i won't be putting water under there lol

Finally i have 12 sprouts, unfortunately, the other 11 are much larger and all have their first set of mint leaves.

dammit i hope so, this new one's cotylidons haven't even sprawled yet

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

This evening i found that the 'exhale co2 bag' has been dripping clear liquid; into at least two pots.

am i fucked? i've emailed the supplier to ask if i'm fucked.

i bet i'm fucked :(

It's ok i know you're cheating with other grow journals... are they better than mine? do you laugh at my tiny yield together? lol

Dude, I am living completely vicariously through your growth. I still take notice at the hottest part of the day, in a nostalgic kind of way. I plan to be godmother. As such, I demand more photographs of the little snook 'ums. It'll be fun to see just what 4 days will mean. There's still a possibility of 4 sisters crowded into one pot, right?

I can't believe you are entirely fucked. Maybe two pots dicombooberated, but not entirely fucked. At worst, I see you removing those two pots, putting new dirt in and new seeds. That's the very worst I see. Calm down, deep breath. Inhale through the nose, on one two three. Exhale through the mouth on four, five, six.

Oh yes, where are my manners...

2014-09-25_23_32_02.jpg
2014-09-25_23_31_48.jpg
2014-09-25_23_31_40.jpg
2014-09-25_23_31_25.jpg
2014-09-25_23_31_32.jpg

the last pic, plant in the middle, that's the new girl.

oh and thank you SO much for asking for pics; i would not have opened the door again tonight... there was a hole in the co2 bag! must have happened when it fell down the other day... which means it's been leaking for days. i've sealed it up but if it leaks again i'm throwing it out.

Back
Top Bottom