Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL - 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL; 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

Wtf were did those plants come from.....
Can hardly believe there what u pictured a week ago theyv done some growin mate.

I know man, that's after the green clean I did two feeds back. They're wanting a drink every 2 days now, greedy bastards.

Am a bit stumped as to where abouts on the plants I can defoliate without fucking em up like I did last time so I think from here on in I'll leave them to do their thing and see what happens.

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL; 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

I only defoliate what I absolutely have to.

I look for leaves that are blocking the light getting to bud sites. Then just move some leaves and branches around, and usually you can tuck the leaves in and keep them out of the way. There's usually only a few leaves that I need to cut off.

If your fan is moving the plants quite a bit, you may have to redo a few to make them stay, but I rarely need to cut leaves on this step either.

I only defoliate what I absolutely have to.

I look for leaves that are blocking the light getting to bud sites. Then just move some leaves and branches around, and usually you can tuck the leaves in and keep them out of the way. There's usually only a few leaves that I need to cut off.

If your fan is moving the plants quite a bit, you may have to redo a few to make them stay, but I rarely need to cut leaves on this step either.

Aye, I followed that rule last time, removing what was covering bud sites but now I've got bud sites covering each other.

I don't like to remove the two leaves that come right out from each bud site, so I don't, as I'm afraid that it'd kill the bud site.

Might try that out.

I have an innate fear of defol now, as when I did it on my last grow I lect them a bit bald and they didn't appreciate it lol

Haha maybe dont go that far agin. Iv only ever had good results from gc once i thought id killed a plant. I looked thinkin wtf av i done iv been growing u 6 weeks n iv fuked u right up lol 5 days later watms nearly as bushy as before

Yeah I believe you only need to do that a few times.... Could be wrong though...

x-line is what they call the seed from female seeds ..

Strain: X-Line Lemon Kush
Breeder: Female Seeds
Type: mostly indica
Flowering: ~60 days
Only female seeds. Female Seeds - X-Line Lemon Kush

Female Seeds - X-Line Lemon Kush
A Chitral kush from the Hindu Kush mountain range in Afghanistan and Pakistan. With an unique strong herbal lemon smell and taste. She is mostly indica with small hard nugs and with a little stretch towards the end. Stoney, yet high allround buzz. So, despite the indica heritage, she leads to a sativa-ish high in the head and is therefore a favourite amongst the connoisseurs of the medical community in Holland since the early 90’s.

Yield is average to good with very white, high resin buds after a flowering time of about 8 - 9 weeks. Height approx. 1m - 1.20m

Flowering Time Indoor
Between 61 an 68 days (Average: 64 days.)
Stretch after the initiation of flowering
±104 Percent
Initiation of flowering onto around 43 cm. - Final Height onto around 80 cm.
Growth Behavior
Strong Sturdy Like a christmas tree
Side Branches
a lot of; medium length to long as well as above average strongness.
The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
...can be placed close together.
...need much care.
...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
...do not need much fertilizer.
...are vulnerable to fungal diseases.
...are not susceptible to mold.
...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
...have no problems with low temperatures.
...have no problems with high temperatures.
...looks and grow more like a Indica.
...are well suited for very low growrooms.
...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
...are a good choice for beginners.
...build hardly ordinary buds on the side branches.
...from feminized seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
...can build pre flowers into the growth period.

So, nightly inspections....

...what a chore.
anyone got any tips to make it quicker?

I've never seen balls growing on branches, only the main stem. Is this standard? Do balls exclusively grow on the main stem or should I be checking branches as well?

I'm currently defaulting to checking everything, which is why it takes so long.

They grow at ever node for a male. Hermie balls will grow on at every node as well. Which ever is stressed enough to bring out that hormone.

Edit: Chores are chores man... The only way to make them take not as long is half ass it. But you don't wanna do that.

No i don't lol it didn't take so long in the end and it was made more gratifying when I found out that there's a paddy wagon parked over the road there, so i was dojng it under their noses.

I'm done now but they're still out there, so I've turned on the central heating to equalise the rest of the house, shot a bit of febreeze about the place and gone through my escape route but i shan't need it, I'll not be answering the door for anyone tonight so a quick 'n' dirty tap 'n' rap is off the menu. Fucking fuckers would knock ten shades of shit out of me before calling it in. Fuck that for a game of darts.

That's intense man... It's just a plant.... Get over it you know?

We have a ridiculously militarised police service here. it's not like on the British cop shows where friendly bobbies on the beat help you into the panda car and tell you to mind your head and then serve you a lovely cup of tea with eight sugars in their dome shaped helmet... They come in wearing Boba Fett's weekend threads waving automatic firearms about shouting "get on the floor bastard!" repeatedly in there deep, intimidating Northern Irish accents. They're specially bred to make you piss your pants lol

Years ago they used to help the British government "make people disappear" but they were also complicit with the local paramilitaries on both sides of the wall as well, it just depended on who was paying who at the time. Envelopes full of cash speak louder than words lol

I've been slowly convincing my fiance to move out of the country with me. I want to start my family somewhere that isn't commercialized and politically fucked. I want to have my land, where I can grow my crops, produce and whatever else I want to grow. I'm tired of having to worry about the feds cruising up with that same mentality.

Amsterdam is ultimately where I want to end up. I've been a couple times and love it there. Either that or the middle of nowhere in Alaska. Where the fundamentals of this country still stand. Come on my property unwanted I kill you. End of story. No questions asked. Where its ok to walk around with a loaded .44 magnum on my side and a loaded 30 round clip in my AR-15 on my back. Nobody bothers nobody because of that fact. Crime is low. Your only big threat is that Grizzly walking around your backyard and the wolves that live in a den 200 yards away. That would be the life. I'm a mountain man stuck in a city....

The city has its perks, but the bullshit you have to deal with going into town outweighs the pros any day. Harassment from law enforcement, the local "gangs" bunch of bitches if you ask me, they fight in packs. Swarm and bully. I've thrown so many of those guys through bar windows, slid across the bar, pint glasses swiped across the front of their face and then come back around with the jagged broken butt at their throat and ask them if they want to continue. Anytime I get stopped by law enforcement, its always 1 cop at first then 2 more cars show up. I'm 6'5, 205 pounds, covered in tattoos, WHO IS INCREDIBLY POLITE AND HAS NO FUCKING POLICE RECORD OF ANY KIND and yet their first question for me is, "so when did you get out?" Oh man that makes my blood fucking boil out of my skin. The politeness goes out the fucking window at that point, I use every right that I have in my arsenal and the right to remain silent isn't one of them. hahaha long story short, I never get arrested because I'm never doing anything wrong. Cops know me by name here... My grandpa was a sheriff for 25 years and I have family friends in very high places, so all of these cops are trying to find something, anything they can to fuck me over in same way or another. And they admit to that... It's fucked.

This country was founded on already found land. I'm 3/4 Cherokee blood, and the fact that they try to impose laws on stolen land that wasn't theirs to begin with is horseshit. Nothing is right about that. Yes it is a home, but not of the free. The reason our country is somewhat successful in controlling the people and Russia is falling apart is the sole fact that we believe that we are free. But if you think about it, 80 percent of the laws contradict the constitution, the government is so in debt that if you do have any gold left its spoken for. Our currency is worthless, but it keeps our country going because it's just a piece of cotton paper that people are hungry for. And anytime the government needs more of that paper that makes people happy, so they can buy more things, they just print it. With nothing backing it. Wars break out for natural resources but the government doesn't want that bad PR so they blame it on terrorism.

This is definitely being read by national security. Nothing we do is "free" everything is just a mirage. Lol the NSA has had to fire people for illegal use of their power. Corrupt to the max, if there is one, there is more.

Sorry for the rant, I read that and wanted to explode.

This page will be scanned automatically by computer systems belonging to at least ten different governments as standard but won't be flagged for human viewing unless the complex algorithms in use determine it to be "of interest".

The GCHQ have been doing shit like this since Alan Turing was working on enigma. The NSA were hardly a glint in their creators' eyes.

90% of modern civilization is just chess. It's all power and control and herding en masse. Luckily there are those of us who can see right through it all and thus, we're not afraid of ebola like the Daily Mail says we should be. The only thing that scares me these days is that governments hardly even try to maintain the veil, which means they don't give a fuck if we know they're spying on us or erasing people from history because they know we're not going to do anything about it.

edit: but yeah, I'd like to live somewhere remote without being interfered with. I reckon that's why I always loved the idea of Mars and space in general. The loneliness is the main attraction.

Pretty much. Just smarter than the sheeple that all.

Oh, just seen you got Nug Of The Month - Nice work man. :)

Thanks brotha! Much love

Back
Top Bottom