Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL - 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL; 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

nice set up here !:volcano-smiley:

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL; 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

So tonight I figure I'm gonna need another feed and I might do some green cleaning as well, but I don't want to go nuts. I'll have to take a bit from round the bottoms though cos it's getting kinda crowded in there and that's with just 9 plants, never mind 12. If I'd had a full compliment in there I'd be fucking fucked.

I think eight is the magic number for the white room, though I will be trying the eight pronged mainlining approach next time so if I can train them properly I might get 10 in.

Tonight I'm going to put 80mls of Canna A and 80mls of B into ~16 litres of water.
Only a smidge of cal-mag this time as I've worked out that plenty of calcium should exist in my water supply anyway.
A full table spoon of molly has been thrown in as well.
Not sure what it'll pH like because the feed will be under 2 hours old when I give it as I've been up to my eyeballs in real life.

When I last looked at my girls they were excellent. I think that was about 5am or so. I'd woken from a bad dream in which all of the plants were dead and there were creatures everywhere but in actual fact they were fine.

oh god i hate those dreams - or dreaming that someone found it who wasn't supposed to lol - they are all scary as shit hahaha

yeah thankfully I'm not dreaming of my door being kicked down the hall by the constabulary lol

Here's the girls after a green clean...

2014-11-06_01_53_39.jpg

2014-11-06_01_53_29.jpg

2014-11-06_01_20_28.jpg

...and here's Carla.

2014-11-06_01_53_18.jpg

She's really dark green and all her leaves are curling downwards.
Her pot was particularly dry.
Was she dehydrated?
Will she bounce back?

She looks under watered. Give her some love and she'll be fine :)

The ladies look great man!

She looks under watered. Give her some love and she'll be fine :)

The ladies look great man!

I checked her this morning and she'd perked right back up.

So now i'm in a situation where she drains her pot faster than the others; and i'm not prepared to do two feeding schedules on account of one plant so she'll have to just sit there and groove on it.

That's when I normally transplant. But since she's in flower already I wouldn't do that. If you add more molasses to the water mix to get the water thicker, it'll last longer in the soil ;)

Little trick I learned a while back

Christ... If i add any more molly than I am already they're going to need teeth to consume their feeds lol

if you break my feedings down into single gallons my ladies are getting around 40 or 50 mL's of molasses each.

your plants are so much bigger though.

should i be able to taste the sugar in the trim?

I don't eat trim... I blast it lol

I start them out low and build them up to it

Oh holy McFuck...

We have pollen.

Time to get to battle stations!

I don't even know what to do....

Fuck it, paper...

Ok, so I had little luck with the shake n scoop method so I instead opted to gather up all of the balls into a container and i've poured them onto a newspaper and placed a plastic bowl over the mass for darkness.

Gonna leave it to dry a day or two and then run it through the grinder and collect the pollen in the kief tray. Sorted.

As for the plants, they've been chopped up and binned.
I took the following steps to prevent rogue pollen ruining my day:

I dealt with the blue dream pollen first without even touching the lemon kush plant.
I moved the pollen to it's drying place and covered it up.
I destroyed both plants without harvesting anything from the lemon kush plant.
I put them inside double bags and then again into a bag with household waste, and then took them straight out to the bin.
I hoovered the floor in and around where I did the work and threw out the hoover bag and put the filter in the wash.
I stripped naked and put my clothes into the wash.
I took a quick shower and put the towels in with the clothes and the hoover filter.
I then put the wash on.
All the while I observed standard airlock door procedure whilst moving slowly throughout the house so as to avoid drafts and winds carrying pollen around.

I think I did quite well lol

Sidebar: that pollen is awful sticky ain't it.

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL - 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

Hey Equanimity, little late but room for one more :) Subbed!

Always room for one more. Jump in.

Things started slow.
Then sped up.
Went shit.
Then got good.
Then got really good.
Then I started spraying two plants with colloidal silver to make balls.
Flipped all to 12/12.
Things began moving much, much faster thanks to Sphynx' idea to just push and push [with nutes].
Then a few hermies, got that sorted.
Then the colloidals grew their balls.
Opted to forget about breeding Lemon Kush.
Pollen arrived.
Blue Dream female pollinated.

You're caught up.

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL - 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

My god man.. I really hope I never see unexpected pollen.

That's one hell of a list of things to do.

That was the check list for the expected pollen, the pollen i've worked for.

Unexpected pollen would have resulted in full scale hazmat shit lol

Congrats on the bountiful load of pollen those dreams gave you lol

lol i would have loved to seen a video of u walking through the house trying to avoid pollen contamination..

Back
Top Bottom