Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL - 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

Also...

I'm currently processing the coir from the three fallen soldiers; what i'm doing is boil washing it and then baking it dry in the oven.

My question is; can i store it once it's dry without it going mouldy?
And will baking kill ANYTHING that might be alive in it?

looking good.. guess its cloning time around here, im starting mine this week also! i guess u are keeping the same names this next round?

At this moment in time, three of them are called S and three are called B.

They'll earn their names by rooting lol

good i was hoping u would say that . i laugh inside every time i read the names .

Ur flowering moving fast and budding up well :)
Giggled wen i saw the formula containers. I used them before too. Stupid things never get used for there actual purpose. Not in my house anyway

Them containers were ace bro, you could go out for the day with 6 feeds and not have to worry about them curdling simply by keeping the powder and water apart until you needed to use it. I got so much use out of these things it almost justified the price (a tenner for six the robbing fucks). I'm trying to reuse as much of the baby shit as I can, as it's all still good but I'll be having no more babies and I can't bear to just throw it all away lol

Also, forgot to mention in last night's update; Kimberley was sacrificed for the greater good. She had been consistently underperforming since moving to quarantine. As you may recall; the two plants that got hit with colloidal silver also performed poorly. So here we have three plants, two different strains and various other variables.

The one constant: a 300w dual spec CFL grow light.

I can now conclusively state that these bulbs are a waste of time and money and would advise anyone to avoid them. Standard small CFLs (such as your spirals) are orders of magnitude better than these foot long useless leviathans. I'll keep them until they die and never replace them; even the cheap ass chinese LED has done better and it tried to die on it's first day on the job.

Whoever made these things needs a good smack. If that's actually 300 watts then I'm Vladimir Putin and this is what I do when I'm not trying to provoke Nato into doing something stupid.

We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of Loretta Clone 'SSCH:3' who was tragically taken from us earlier today at just two days old.

She has been excavated from her pot and her single, tiny bud was removed and microwaved gently for forty five seconds.

In honour of her bravery, dignity and quiet courage I have furnished her pot with a 'Sleestack X Skunk' regular seed which I hope will grow to become a beautiful girl that will provide a clone or a bud worthy of which she replaces.

I now commend her slightly over dried bud to rolling paper for her cremation.

Ashes to ashes and dust to Oh look bees!!

I noticed it never tried to take root at all; possibly too soon.

The remaining SSCH clones are starting to go curly but all of the blue dreams still look reasonably healthy.

sorry about your loss . but i have to admit i laughed the whole time i was reading it .

We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of Loretta Clone 'SSCH:3' who was tragically taken from us earlier today at just two days old.

She has been excavated from her pot and her single, tiny bud was removed and microwaved gently for forty five seconds.

In honour of her bravery, dignity and quiet courage I have furnished her pot with a 'Sleestack X Skunk' regular seed which I hope will grow to become a beautiful girl that will provide a clone or a bud worthy of which she replaces.

I now commend her slightly over dried bud to rolling paper for her cremation.

Ashes to ashes and dust to Oh look bees!!

sniff, sniff. is there any wine around here?

Ok, so all of my clones are now dead.

I noticed fluffy mould on three of their pots when I pulled them out.

I have also found this on my "solo cup challenge" plant, Samantha's coir.

The cause of this must be the molasses, so I'll allow the pots to dry throughout and hit them with a feed that contains no molasses but does contain more water for a bigger soak.

I can't be having mould and shit to be permeating my grow room at this stage.

Use some 3% drug store hydrogen peroxide mixed with equal amount of water and spray area with mold. You'll have to spray every other day til coco top is dry. I use it on my root riot plugs under T5 lights for seedlings. Don't spray directly on plants. It won't kill them at that strength but might be stressful.

Good luck.

WJ

Use some 3% drug store hydrogen peroxide mixed with equal amount of water and spray area with mold. You'll have to spray every other day til coco top is dry. I use it on my root riot plugs under T5 lights for seedlings. Don't spray directly on plants. It won't kill them at that strength but might be stressful.

Good luck.

WJ

Gonna see if i can get past it without the chemo but i'll default to this if my plan fails.

Meanwhile; having buried the rest of the clones i've got the four empty pots so i'm gonna place the last of all my seeds in those.

This will give me 5 babies.

With regards to my clone situation, well, i'm going to hold onto a chunk of the SSCH and the Blue Dream plant and reveg em after harvest, maybe get some clones off the new growth and then just throw them away, as i don't fancy going through the whole reveg process, fuck that.

Back
Top Bottom