Equipment check

Yeah I'm gonna black out the garage as well as I can (that's not sus lol) and nah I don't have nutrients, do I need anything specific?

I don't know anything about hps except for that they run really hott. So somebody else would have to chime in for that. You need a wide range of nutrients, advanced nutrients has a kit that I recommend getting. Has all your base nutes and a few other goodies. You'll need cal/mag for flower, big bud is great, seaweed extract is good through the entire grow. Flora kleen for flushing ect ect

Alright I'll look in to that. Oh I don't know if I answered about the fan. You can chose cool or heat so it does have different temps just nothing concrete. It's like there's one switch for cold and one for hot but I can't chose a specific temp

Yeah I was thinking of doing that anyways. How big should the pots be? I was thinking something like 20 litres but I'm not sure

If I put a air duct system or two in my garage, would that make it viable to keep an HPS light running? I know you said you don't know much about HPS lights but again, I'd just like to get a second opinion

Yeah nah my garage isn't anything special, just a brick room next to my house. I can send some photos but I warn you, its extremely filthy (we used to keep the goat in there at night.)

Yeah nah my garage doesn't have anything special. Just a brick room next to my house. I can send some pics if you want but I warn you, it's absolutely filthy (we used to keep the goat in there at night)

I just thought of an idea that may work, I was thinking, what if I put all the plants in the greenhouse and then the light on the outside and then put two duct fans that lead to a little hole that's already in the garage wall that I think was previously used for ventilation. Also, since I'm gonna cover the greenhouse with a highly reflective material, wouldn't one-two HPS lights be enough? Also I'll have the fans inside the greenhouse facing toward the vents. Lemme know your thoughts

Back
Top Bottom