Everyone’s take on LED lights

Djodjo2020

So what is everyone’s thoughts on LED lights. I’m running 2 1000 watt leds, which are a true 200 w each, in a 4x4 tent. I think they are doing fine. But what do you think?

Attachments

• 6A3AF86C-E7E9-4B10-943A-A02E1D35603E.jpeg
    6A3AF86C-E7E9-4B10-943A-A02E1D35603E.jpeg
    890.5 KB · Views: 124
Don't forget that most of the growing will happen when she starts flowering. I run LED and quantum boards. I couldn't be happier with my results. Many other members here do great with them too.

How far do you have to set them from your plants? I have tried using one or two LEDs in my closet grow but always burn my plants.
it depends on the light itself. I use different lights in each stage of growth. ( Seedling, Veg, Flower ) In Seedling im I'm at 24 inches then 18 at veg. In flower, where my strongest lights are Im at around 12-14 inches.

As long as they are pushing out between 700 to 900 PPFD full spectrum as even as possible across the canopy then LED are the best lights.

If you fill the 4x4 then you need about twice that light
So I was thinking of adding two auto flowers to this. Do you think I’ll need to add another light?

So what is everyone’s thoughts on LED lights. I’m running 2 1000 watt leds, which are a true 200 w each, in a 4x4 tent. I think they are doing fine. But what do you think?
It looks great Djodjo :thumb: for now. But make sure you have enough light during flowering so that you can get great yield. Usually during veg you will need around 30~40w/sft, and during flowering 40~50w/sft for led grow light. Not sure the size of your space, but looks like a 3x3?

It looks great Djodjo :thumb: for now. But make sure you have enough light during flowering so that you can get great yield. Usually during veg you will need around 30~40w/sft, and during flowering 40~50w/sft for led grow light. Not sure the size of your space, but looks like a 3x3?
So my space is a 4x4 and I just bought a spider farmer 2000 to add into the mix. It gets here on Thursday so I’ll add more pics. So the two lights I currently have are 1000 watts(200w) true less and then I’m going to add a quantum board on the other side. Hopefully that will be enough light.

How far do you have to set them from your plants? I have tried using one or two LEDs in my closet grow but always burn my plants.
I keep mine at 18 inches away, I’m also very new to this so it might not be right, but it’s working for me.

So my space is a 4x4 and I just bought a spider farmer 2000 to add into the mix. It gets here on Thursday so I’ll add more pics. So the two lights I currently have are 1000 watts(200w) true less and then I’m going to add a quantum board on the other side. Hopefully that will be enough light.
Should work with the other light in :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom