Exweedament! My First Grow!

I use paper towel myself cause I know for sure the seed cracked before I place it in the rooting plug
it kinda helps the impatients of knowing it did pop and itll be showing some green soon lol
its the only plant seed I do that with any other plant seeds herbs food I just put it in the ground and wait
but the other side to that is I can put in loads of seeds and not worry about the cost of the seeds as
regular foodstuff or herbs seeds are cheap lol

oh yea I don't use my hands because I smoke and the nicotine isn't good for it
I mean I can wash my hands and stuff but sometimes you forget this way it doesn't matter

that is a nice tip guys, i will keep the moon calendar in mind for my next seeds! i'm waiting for a 4' x 8' tent and two LED grow lights Diamond Series D800 - 1200 watts, and am pretty excited about it :)

@Cerdito, don't get me wrong, personally I sometimes do touch my seedlings, but i think there is no harm in trying to keep them as clean and sterile as you can, mostly because seeds from seedbanks are not cheap

@Cronichemphog, mate i would be very grateful if u could guide me in the right direction regarding moon calendars, if you can recommend some reading material in particular, will be very much appreciated friend :xmas:

in the meantime i will be doing my research about it :)

cheers!

I personally use
Llewellyn's moon sign calendar the kindle edition so its on my pc
has worked well for me so far

Urine.

It is completely free and full of nitrogen. Just add some to your water next time you feed the ladies. Not too much -it is potent - just between 5 and 10 percent of the volume of feed. I'm growing in cheap ass soil too - so also making it up as I go along, but you are doing good!

xx

I had to use the urine method once in the beginning My plants are shaping up quite nicely now. Ill post sum pics here in a minute. I adjusted my set up and bought more light adapters. I found a 2740 Lumen 150W bvulb but its halogen and im not sure if I should use it or return it. For now Im going to add a 900 Lumen 13W CFL I cant find cool whites anyware only Warm and Soft(which is what Im using).

I personally use
Llewellyn's moon sign calendar the kindle edition so its on my pc
has worked well for me so far

Today is Dec. 1st. What makes today so good for seeding? I got more White Rhino seeds, I started trying to germinate 3 of them after trying to soak one for 48hrs with no luck now theres 3 in a ziplock bag and damp napkins. They've been there for 2 days and still 0 n 3. If todays today I,m going to grab one and plant her fresh, they've been in the fridge though should I wait and warm them?

that would be germinating then if that's how your doing it
or if just planting seed then that's the dates I would do it
I did some off time a few days ago the hgk and the nycd
noticed the taproot moves slower but it did pop
during optimum times my taproot grows much faster as far as ive noticed

20131201_195644.jpg

20131201_195636.jpg

20131201_195622.jpg

looking great hopefully they are female?

Im not sure yet I hope they are to. After starting out with 45 Im countin my lucky stars these 3 babies are the ones! Ive had them on 12/12 almost since seed. Its been about a month now I should be seeing the sex here in a week r 2.

Ive had them on 12/12 almost since seed. Its been about a month now I should be seeing the sex here in a week r 2.

i think they are very young for that light schedule, i highly advice 18/6 (light/dark), this schedule is for vegetative period, where they channel their energy to grow and grow.

light schedule of 12/12 (light/dark) is for inducing flowering, i don't think that is what you want right now, unless you are in a hurry, but you will be sacrificing a lot of yeild there mate. you will be harvesting just a few grams

i think they are very young for that light schedule, i highly advice 18/6 (light/dark), this schedule is for vegetative period, where they channel their energy to grow and grow.

light schedule of 12/12 (light/dark) is for inducing flowering, i don't think that is what you want right now, unless you are in a hurry, but you will be sacrificing a lot of yeild there mate. you will be harvesting just a few grams

In my situation Its probley best to be quick about it. Now with my other Rhino seeds, if they descide to germinate ill be taking all the right steps

Back
Top Bottom