My first LED/T5 grow

Silentbang6

So this is my first time using LED & T5 lights. So far I am impressed with the results. I'm am in week 3 of veg with 3 stains started from clones and I started 2 strains from seed and they're 17 days old. I have 4 girls in flower and they're 31 days in, under a 280w LED. So far the only difference in my experience with hps is I saw trichs at day 16; which was early compared to other grows prior using hps lighting. This is my first grow but I will continue to post. I have pics but I'm new here and I don't know how to post w/pics. If someone could explain that would be great. Thanks for reading

image17265.jpg
image17261.jpg
image17264.jpg
image17263.jpg
image17260.jpg
image17262.jpg
image17259.jpg

Your bud has lots of trichomes for 30 days , I have read that LED lights can give you a 3 or 4% increase in THC content and increase the flavor / smell at the same time. Which should make for some pretty dank weed.

I Am curious how you will find the end product , I will be back..
I am doing my 1st LED grow , using 5 Afghan feminized seeds.

Your bud has lots of trichomes for 30 days , I have read that LED lights can give you a 3 or 4% increase in THC content and increase the flavor / smell at the same time. Which should make for some pretty dank weed.

I Am curious how you will find the end product , I will be back..
I am doing my 1st LED grow , using 5 Afghan feminized seeds.

Sweet. Thanks for for you guy's feedback and I'll definitely keep you posted. Right now I have Skywalker OG, Bubba Kush & GSC in flower; which were the ones in the pics in my previous post. Also I have those strains as well as Liberty Haze & Midinght Kush in veg.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom