Exweedament! My First Grow!

My plants are on a strict 12/12 from seed diet. My automatic timer reset its self the other day and my plants ended up getting about 20 hrs light and 4 hrs dark. then I switched them back to 12/12 at the 5:30 pm mark. will that mess with the plants flowering period?

doubt it only once might have stressed a bit but I don't think enough to do any real damage

Thank you guys for all the help. I will take what I have Learned here and apply it to my next grow which was started at 11:30 last night. This grow and the start of my Rhino grow was wasted due to security issues. I will be starting a new thread later today. Thank you fellow smoker/growers.

don't forget to do a journal and put the link in your sig so we can follow along :thumb:

don't forget to do a journal and put the link in your sig so we can follow along :thumb:

Im not sure how to put a link in my signature but you can follow me on my grow by looking up White Rhino ReGrow
Whats the best npk (organic) levels for veg? Im getting new soil and stuff for this one had to destroy most of it. Another question. I should keep my plants in the veg stage for about a month before 12/12 right?

id say keep it in veg till its about how big youll want it to be keeping in mind once you put into 12/12
it can stretch 2-3 times its size

click user cp and on the left side there should be a link either settings or might be there is a signature link lemme take a peek
as far as npk everyone uses something different
mines 3-2-4

yea click user cp at the top then on the left theres an edit signature
put the link to your grow in that and when people see your post they don't have to look for your grow in the big list of ongoing journals
Happy Sativaday RB :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom