Blueberry Auto
IMG_061242.JPG
IMG_060843.JPG

With the camera flash and without
10 weeks

Blueberry Auto 10 weeks from seed .
IMG_061242.JPG
IMG_060843.JPG

Pretty. If we only put the love, care and effort in everything with do and everyone we touch.

I say try some other fabric pots before cutting them out. Obviously your girls thrive in the fabric- just need a better quality that doesn't shed.
Go get em!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your girls look amazing :circle-of-love:

Just finished a grow in a black fabric pot, and can confirm no hairs came off it as far as I noticed, guess it depends of the manufacturer and type of material they use. The one I have is more coarse, perhaps that is the difference ( I got them online, was totally lucky purchase ).

There are growers who even make their own fabric pots :cheer:

:circle-of-love:

I'm grateful I read this thread, thanks Lizzy. I've got my first indoor grow in various style fabric pots and have been starting to pierce holes for pipe-cleaners to LST with but am loving the idea of using clips! I didn't even think of that alternative. I agree with you about simplifying the first grow with less plants, too. I've jumped in with way too many seedlings and then I get too attached to them to cull! Plus, I thought I'd start off with a Perpetual situation - far too ambitious as it turns out. Two tents, different strains, different ages, different pot sizes. It's a pure mess!
And expensive!!? 6 weeks in and I'm still caning my Visa on eBay every other night. You?

Honestly, I have more trouble with picking off the random dog hairs mixed with my own shedding..LOL

I'm grateful I read this thread, thanks Lizzy. I've got my first indoor grow in various style fabric pots and have been starting to pierce holes for pipe-cleaners to LST with but am loving the idea of using clips! I didn't even think of that alternative. I agree with you about simplifying the first grow with less plants, too. I've jumped in with way too many seedlings and then I get too attached to them to cull! Plus, I thought I'd start off with a Perpetual situation - far too ambitious as it turns out. Two tents, different strains, different ages, different pot sizes. It's a pure mess!
And expensive!!? 6 weeks in and I'm still caning my Visa on eBay every other night. You?
I use the florist wire for LST. Pierces right through fabric.

I did the same exact mistake ! I had Autos and Photos and I had 9 plants . I totally dipped into the credit cards . I had two lights blow on me (always have a backup) also I had a ballast break two weeks into the grow . Growing can be costly . The DYI setups are to difficult . It was easier just ordering online in spurts . I didn't order everything in one shot . I grew the 9 plants , harvested and cured . It was an awesome accomplishment but I'm still paying for my electric bill and all the supplies I needed . My next grow will only be only 2 ....possibly 4 max . It's alotta work . But very rewarding .

Back
Top Bottom