Fan size

gotta 2x2x48 with a small type fan. getting a 4x4x60 and what type of clip on fan will work?

an 8 inch or two will do for circ. i've got a couple 6 inchers in a 4x4 and could use a little more.

what are you running for an extractor and scrubber ?

nothing fancy just a 2x2 and a fan and shes growing good

what size and cfm is your extractor ? your circ fan sizes will be directly impacted by the extractor and scrubber.

edit : in most 2x2's it's not even an issue unless you grow in a demanding climate. it becomes an issue when you get the 4 x 4.

glad they didn't get away with it.
The sellers probably did get away with it. Most likely the credit card company reimbursed the customer and then tried to get the seller to return the money back to the credit card bank. Most scammers are not going to return the money and are probably long gone.

When that happens it is everyone who uses a credit card that helps to pay back the buyer when legit businesses pay the credit card people the constant fees which contribute to higher prices that we all have to pay.

The only winners in this are the scammers who move fast enough to get sales and then run with the money before their on-line "businesses" and credit card arrangements with the banks get shut down.

The sellers probably did get away with it. Most likely the credit card company reimbursed the customer and then tried to get the seller to return the money back to the credit card bank. Most scammers are not going to return the money and are probably long gone.

When that happens it is everyone who uses a credit card that helps to pay back the buyer when legit businesses pay the credit card people the constant fees which contribute to higher prices that we all have to pay.

The only winners in this are the scammers who move fast enough to get sales and then run with the money before their on-line "businesses" and credit card arrangements with the banks get shut down.

I knew back when I was 12 years old and was looked at as a nerd because I was on the internet that as soon as the Normies and money became involved it was going to destroy everything. You could see the potential then but it was still too inaccessible for your aunt or dad.

Sure enough all they had to do was put a shiny GUI up front and now billions of dollars are stolen with relative ease every year smh. Some times I wonder if the internet is worth what it’s doing and going to do to us.

Back
Top Bottom