FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

I need help! I smoked Sunday and have a drug test in the morning at 11 I been drinking a lot of water and green tea . Do I have. A chance of passing or is there anything else I can do ???

Ok, so, I'm 5'6", I weigh around 135-145, and I have a fast metabolism. Before January 20, I was smoking heavily, at least 1-3 times a day. On January 20th I was fired from my job, and I quit smoking from that point onwards...until 5-6 days ago. I only smoked one bowl split with my friend. I smoked because I thought I wasn't going to get and interview soon, but four days later, I got one and passed the interview the next day, and then had till today or tomorrow to take the test. Fearing that I might fail, I decided to dilute my urine, as I've done a few times before. However, I was testing with a lab that I hadn't been to before, so I bought some vitamin b12 and rapid-release creatine monohydrate. The day before the drug test, I tested the b12 and took 50mg of it. However, it did not turn my urine yellow. I took the daily dose of creatine (6 capsules) which is 4200 mg last night. The next morning I took 3 doses of 36 mg of vb12 and 1 dose of 1400 mg and two doses of 700mg of creatine monohydrate over the course of thirty minutes (every 15 minutes) an hour and 30 minutes before my drug test. And of course, I diluted my urine. When I got to the lab, I did the piss test midstream, and it was still clear maybe slightly opaque with a small hint of green. I've deduced by now that I should have used vitamin B2 or a B complex, but it's too late now. I anticipate that if I don't pass, they'll have me retake the test, and I'll either dilute again using B2 or a B Complex, or I'll substitute with a clean friend's urine. Anyways, what do you guys think? Do you think I'll pass or have to retest?

sounds like you went through a whole lot to pass
hope you pass gl
ive smoked heavy for years and have passed using test pure following thier directions to a T
ive also passed b y abstinence of smoking
the latter will probably be more of a gaurantee
but both ways havent failed me yet
the first method ive passed with just 2 days of not partaking, but with anything you are taking a chance the only for sure thing is to stop
i usually give it at least a month
and when i say heavy smoking i mean multiple times a day daily for years

I know these get posted alot but I guess I am looking for reassurance. I have been a long time smoker and I guess I would title myself a "heavy smoker" if I had to. A week ago I quit smoking for my drug test that is coming on May 22nd, I weight aroufn 135 and am 5'11. I have zero body fat and regrettably a fast metabolism. Do you think 58 days is long enough to clear my system out? What tips can anyone offer to help speed the process along? Thanks for the feedback.

hello,i have a test in 2 weeks.i am 5 5 165 to 170. i have been a regular smoker for about 15 years or better. Past few years id pack a few hits to fall asleep. been clean a little while. Im told the test can read upto 60 days. Guess i have 2 questions.Are there different urine tests labs do? and what are the chances i pass? Any advise would be great.

Hey guys, so I've been a regular smoker for the 2 years or so. For the last month my smoking became less frequent. I smoked about 4 times
from 5/20 to 6/20, the last time being 6/10 (nothing too major, a Joint or two everytime). I have drug test coming up early next week and i was wondering if i would pass.
I am 5'5 130lbs and i have been very consistent with the gym the past year. I go about 5x a week and i have always had relativity low body fat. And i also eat healthy.

The past two days i've done a lot of cardio and drank good amount of water. Do you think i will pass?

Quick Fix, As well as all Synthetic urine is banned in AR, IL, KY, LA, OK, NJ, NC, SC, PA and WV. The one hour detox kits do work as long as you follow the guide lines and get the right one. We have always used the folks at Welcome to I PASSED MY DRUG TEST .COM. Pass any drug test!! They answer our questions, have great products, and have been a trusted 420 Sponcer for years.

Peace.

Synthetic urine is banned in AR, IL, KY, LA, OK, NJ, NC, SC, PA and WV if the synthetic urine is to be used for the purposes of defeating a drug test. For example: Arkansas Code, Title 5 - Criminal Offenses, Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare
Chapter 60 - General Provisions, Subchapter 2 - Intent to Defraud a Drug or Alcohol Screening Test, § 5-60-201 - Unlawful activities., 5-60-201. Unlawful activities.
(a) (1) (A) It is unlawful for a person to:
(i) Sell, give away, distribute, or market human or synthetic urine in this state or transport human or synthetic urine into this state with the intent of using the human or synthetic urine to defraud or cause deceitful results in a drug or alcohol screening test;
All the other states code reads relatively the same way as the Arkansas code.

I have a drug test coming up tomorrow for community control at 11 am, Ive been clean for the last day in a half. I am 6ft, and 130lbs. Can I use sure gel and vitamin B complex to pass my test by tomorrow. I also use herbal clean pretox with the following
Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinic Acid), Cayenne pepper, Burdock Root, Gentian Root, Uva Ursi Leaf, Juniper Berry, Red Clover Leaf, Chamomile Flower, Dandelion Root.

Can you provide more insight on the levels of B-vitamins and creatine that you must take before test? Like how many hours, days before the test and how much to take. Thanks.

I have a home made detox solution, reverse engineered from those expensive drinks. First of all, if you check out this post, here on 420 Magazine, you'll get an excellent overview of how to pass different piss tests. Only one method is concerned with: 'The solution to pollution is dilution'...The problem with dilution is that it can get you a fail before they even drop in a stick, because they can tell it is diluted. You must know that because of your very pointed question. Here is that excellent post about the different tests:

FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

Here's my situation...I have a drug test monday well on monday they'll give me 24 hours to do it so i could do it on tuesday morning. its a retest because they said my concentration was too low. for the last drug test i had smoked once in 6 weeks but it was about 10 days before the test. I typically drink a gallon of water a day normally so i think i over did it with buying the detox drink. anyways i just found out today i have to do this retest and the problem is i gave in and smoked a little last night... i smoked part of a blunt and shared a tiny bowl ....do you have any recommendations will heavy water, ea, and exercise be enough or should i look into something else

I owe my experience to everyone researching this. I have had 2 urine samples sent to labs for non-DOT employment and passed both just drinking about 1/2 a gallon of water within a couple hours. Recently I smoke high grade bud everyday. My recent test was done at Quest Diagnostics and I only quit smoking for about 24 hours in case of a swab. Its not a bad idea to call the MRO a few days later imo. My results were sent to the employer the day after visiting Quest which is a good implication you passed, but I didn't hear anything until my background check was finished as well.

I weigh 150 but I don't think weight has anything to do with this method. I also find it hard to believe they send clear samples to GC/MS. Either I have naturally high creatinine, they don't check, or im a lucky one. I don't recommend anyone to neglect strict instructions with creatine and vitamins but I haven't needed it. I hope this helps someone, and much thanks to others sharing their results and knowledge.

great thread, with some great info.

i have given some of my thoughts to Dunlap on my experiences. he took it and did a great job with the info.

i know cretin is used to determine your urine dilution. my husband failed a test because his urine was DILUTED. the DR told him his cretin levels were low, so to pass the next jobs test he began taking cretin. HE PASSED. he bought a bottle of it and took it everyday along with water.
when it was my turn i took cretin and other b12 vitamins and have passed two tests sucessfully!! all this while smoking THE NIGHT BEFORE THE TEST!!

great job on the sticky dunlap!

OK so i read this and i ask my self b12 works the night before? do you smoke a lot and like very good stuff like expensive strands? I have to pass a piss test and fast this forum is a little hard to follow. I just wanna get it out my system under two weeks and I'm a chronic smoker like a gram a day at the least. for a very long time I now have kids and want them bad please tell me how to change my ways and pass a piss test for sure. I wanna be in my kids life i just smoke. I don't smoke around my kids just when i have only been getting them every other weekend i get depressed and smoke to keep happy now im fighting to get them every other week for a full week and i don't wanna mess this up i payed a lawyer 2500 just so i could fight for my babies. i assume you some of you live in states were recreational use is ok by law but my state isn't so friendly.

Back
Top Bottom