FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

I have a drug test tomorrow for the DOT. Depart of Transportation. I was a heavy smoker but quit 36 days ago...sort of. I slipped up approx. three weeks ago and took two hits off a bowl. I have taken two take home drug tests both showing a very faint line for a negative reading. the second test actually seemed to be even lighter line than the first. should i be concerned? and if so suggestions that may help would be appreciated. thanks a lot

Drink lots and eat well so you keep your electrolyte levels up, pray if that's your thing.

When you wake in the morning of the test go ahead and pee.

When you drive to take the test stop in at a fast food place and pee.

When you take the test, let a bit of urine go into the toilet basin then fill the container as directed, finish up in the toilet.

Pray some more.

Some folks swear by the products that state they can clear you or help you pass a drug test, it can't hurt to try one out. It might work or pissing every couple of hours might work, I don't have the answer for you.

Best of luck,
DRM Ranch

thank you for the feed back. Additionally I have one further question and have been unable to find a definitive answer on. It was suggested that to help with the color of my pee to drink a Monster prior to going in. My concern would be if this particular drink would have any adverse effects on the actual test. Any insight?

It will not effect the outcome of your test at all. You could just as well eat a nice medium rare slab of beef and possibly enjoy it more than the monster. Both will do the same in term of coloring.

I wouldn't worry about color, if they need a second sample that just gives you more time to get clear.

DRM Ranch

ive been smoking everyday for about 2 months and i recently found out i have to get a medical examination for my residency and I am pretty sure theyre going to drug test me. I am 6'3 and weigh about 225. I am also an athlete and i train every single day and i sweat a lot! I dont know if it will be a piss test or a blood test. will I be clean if i keep drinking a lot of water and sweating a lot?

ive been smoking everyday for about 2 months and i recently found out i have to get a medical examination for my residency and I am pretty sure theyre going to drug test me. I am 6'3 and weigh about 225. I am also an athlete and i train every single day and i sweat a lot! I dont know if it will be a piss test or a blood test. will I be clean if i keep drinking a lot of water and sweating a lot?

It all depends on when your due to have your drug test. As stated in the first post, drinking lots of water is only beneficial on the day of the drug test as it only dilutes your urine.

Where as physical exercise will help with ridding your body of THC.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

My advice would be to stop smoking until after your drug test (Cpt. Obvious) continue with physical exercise, until the day before your test and on the morning of your test drink lots of water but be careful not to over indulge in water, we all know how good it can taste :hmmmm:

Good luck.

A) stop using cannabis
B) remain slightly over hydrated to increase the frequency of urination and eat plenty of fiber based foods.

Your goal here is to increase removal of metabolites already formed and prevent the formation and accumulation of new metabolites.

Exercise as you normally would, maybe increase the cardio aspect of your normal routine as if you were looking to drop weight quickly. Prolonged moderate-level aerobic exercise at 65% VO2 max (the heart rate of 150 bpm for a 30-year-old human) results in the maximum contribution of fat to the total energy expenditure. At this level, fat may contribute 40% to 60% of total, depending on the duration of the exercise. Basically the more you can dip into aerobic exercise the better.

On the day of your test being very hydrated helps to dilute metabolites in your urine possibly allowing you to pass.

The unfortunate reality is that there is only one way for your urine to pass assuredly, and at this point that is not an option.

You may purchase one of the powdered clean human urine products, add water, heat to body temperature and pass your test without worry. This is likely your best option. Assuming you have time.

DRM Ranch

Hi, i’m new here and would like some advices. Firstly i’m a 5,9» tall 18y boy and I weight about 135. I’ve been a daily smoker for a year (less than a gram per pay though) and i’ve stopped smoking for 4-5. Unfortunately, i’ve smoked a little joint yesterday just before I’ve been told that I would have to do a urine test for clinical trials between the 27-30th of this month.
What should I do (water, b12 and b vitamins ?) ? Also I can’t buy any detox product since I live in France and that I don’t have the possibility to pay online and get the thing by the post.. I also consider to substituate my pee with clean urine but it seems to be difficult to keep at good temperature..
Help me please :)

Clean urine is your best bet. You have plenty of time to develop a plan and method to keep it at body temperature.

An enema bag taped to your abdomen for example may be an option for you.

Otherwise if you can delay the test 60 days, and don't use cannabis that'll work too.

If you can't get the clean urin thing to work, follow the hydration method and hope when you pee its diluted enough and doesn't test as adulterated.

DRM Ranch

Thank you DMR, do you think that mtg body contains thc like it contained 35days ago after a single use ? Is the dilution still viewable if I take creatine/B vitamins ?
Also for the substitution I'm going to practice by buying a thermometer, an a drug test for the dilution.

DRM, I know clean urine is my best shot, but it seems to be difficult to do for me. In fact, I'm going to have my friend's clean piss with me in my mom's car (I know I'm in a "kid" situation..) for almost 1,5 hour. At this point, I still can heat the piss with a hand warmer or a coffee thermos before I enter in the clinic, or maybe should I keep the hand warmer next to the piss under my crotch or something (I still don't know how this thing actually works) ?. Then, I don't know how long i'd have to wait, no more than an hour I think, before I'll had to "fill the cup". (oh and sorry for my poor english)
Thank you for helping.

Drink a ton of water, and it should be out of your system within ten days of smoking it. A ton meaning about twice as much as the norm.

P.S. not smoking marijuana is the best way to pass a drug test for marijuana.

Yeah, I have a drug test which I need to take by Friday before 1. I smoke max 2-3 times a week, and the last time I smoked was last Friday night. I read alot of shit, and I am going to go with the clear piss method of drinking alot(which I did today, and yesterday already)+drinking alot tomorrow before the test. I am drinking water+Cranberry juice, and Yogi detox tea? Idk if that will work but I may aswell try. Now I know the piss will come out clear, so I'm thinking of drinking Gatorade/Vitamin Water 1 hour before the test? I'm also thinking of getting some burgers tomorrow for the cretin. Any suggestions? Will this work? Thanks. Also going to eat almonds since I read it provides B2

It might, and it might not. If you aren't able to do a home test there is no way of knowing for sure.

You being a more regular user are not going to clear as fast as someone who uses once every other month for example. A friend of mine took nearly 60 days to clear himself (home test verified), and he drinks lots of fluids regularly.

It's a bad position to be in, I wish folks would just drop the whole drug testing crap. Wishes are wishful, and not real likely.

Now if your fit, and I do mean really fit, you might know what your body fat percentage is. The lower your body fat is the better your chances are of passing. Combine that with anaerobic exercise and you might improve the chances even more.

Good choice on the almonds and burgers, if going the whole dilution route.

Thanks for the response. Will Vitamin Water make my piss yellow? I'm not extremely fit, not fat either, 6'3 190ish. But yeah, going the dilution method. Just bought some beef jerky and im eating it.

Supurbly written!
Dunlap, you are the MAN !
I will pass this info on to many who need it!
I had no idea the Creatine or B levels mattered.
thanks,
Slag

I am a light smoker and have a lab drug test this friday.... I smoked tuesday, I am already a heavy water drinker and have passed probation drug test using the certo method.....not sure if the certo method would work for a lab test any ideas.....

I hooked a girl up with Quick Fix Plus.
she said it was easy to use.
Slag

Ok, so, I'm 5'6", I weigh around 135-145, and I have a fast metabolism. Before January 20, I was smoking heavily, at least 1-3 times a day. On January 20th I was fired from my job, and I quit smoking from that point onwards...until 5-6 days ago. I only smoked one bowl split with my friend. I smoked because I thought I wasn't going to get and interview soon, but four days later, I got one and passed the interview the next day, and then had till today or tomorrow to take the test. Fearing that I might fail, I decided to dilute my urine, as I've done a few times before. However, I was testing with a lab that I hadn't been to before, so I bought some vitamin b12 and rapid-release creatine monohydrate. The day before the drug test, I tested the b12 and took 50mg of it. However, it did not turn my urine yellow. I took the daily dose of creatine (6 capsules) which is 4200 mg last night. The next morning I took 3 doses of 36 mg of vb12 and 1 dose of 1400 mg and two doses of 700mg of creatine monohydrate over the course of thirty minutes (every 15 minutes) an hour and 30 minutes before my drug test. And of course, I diluted my urine. When I got to the lab, I did the piss test midstream, and it was still clear maybe slightly opaque with a small hint of green. I've deduced by now that I should have used vitamin B2 or a B complex, but it's too late now. I anticipate that if I don't pass, they'll have me retake the test, and I'll either dilute again using B2 or a B Complex, or I'll substitute with a clean friend's urine. Anyways, what do you guys think? Do you think I'll pass or have to retest?

I've been through this a few times. While I'm no expert, I want to relate my experience because no one should be deprived of their livelihood because they smoked pot two weeks ago at a poker party. Let's beat the bastards at their own game.
My strategy —
1. Stop using controlled substances.
2. Stall as long as possible.
3. Work out every day fanatically.
4. Drink tons of water.
5. Go to GNC and buy the detox drink. I have no idea if it is necessary or not, but I do know it has vitamin B2 and creatine. I do know it doesn't hurt to use it.
6. On the day before the test, get a strong workout followed by a firm massage. Spend as much time as you can in a steam room or sauna. Sweat, rehydrate, repeat as many times as you can stand.
7. On the day of the test, rest. Do not exercise. Drink the detox drink followed by tons of water.
8. Before you go for a test, test yourself with a $20 kit from any pharmacy. If the test indicates positive, do not go no matter what. If negative, go!
9. Take the test. Make nice with the test people.
10. Continue to refrain from using controlled substances until you are certain you passed.
An alternative strategy is to substitute using clean piss, which is clearly less work. I have never tried this because it seems more risky. I believe that this strategy would also work as I have never been forced to piss with a witness in the room. Perhaps this is because I am in my fifties and supposedly beyond suspicion.
Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom