Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Fear & Loathing

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Spaceballs

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
Has anyone seen "The Wackness" Ben Kingsley is 1st billing & John Peck receives second billing. Great movie, i'd recommend that anyone look into it.

Basically this dude is seeing a shrink, who he starts selling bud to in exchange for sessions. I wont spoil it further. But its a good movie. Not a stoner movie or a harold & kumar type movie tho. But good movie to watch buzzed.

Dro :peace:

Hard to beat Cheech and Chong, at least the first few movies. By the time it got to "Nice Dreams" and the "Corsican Brothers" it had worn pretty thin but "Up in Smoke" is a definite classic.

"Blazing Saddles", "Young Frankenstein" both hilarious. Anytime I see horses I yell "Blucher". Oh, and "it could be worse, it could be raining" anytime it is raining.

For a long time I thought I was the only one who dug the "Big Lebowski" but I have since found a bunch of people who dig it and quote it all the time. A buddy and his wife came to my new place one night and as soon as she hit the door she said "the rug really ties the room together" I about lost it. Also have a friend name Donny and all of us say "shut the fuck up Donny" constantly. Funny, funny movie that you need to watch several times to catch all the funny lines.

Saw that somebody mentioned "Fear and Loathing" but no mention of another Hunter S. Thompson movie with Bill Murray as Thompson called "Where the Buffalo Roam". Again, bunch of lines that get quoted often: The judge's pronuncation of "Maaaaarijauna", and "watch blue ones, they'll get right on top of you" plus a bunch of others I can't remember right now.

How 'bout "Spinal Tap"? Another classic. Damn I'm old I remember when "Heavy Metal" came out and how cool we thought it was back then. I'll have to dig that one out.

Anybody remember going to theaters to see "Song remains the Same" or "The Wall" when they did the laser light shows??

Hard to beat Cheech and Chong, at least the first few movies. By the time it got to "Nice Dreams" and the "Corsican Brothers" it had worn pretty thin but "Up in Smoke" is a definite classic.

"Blazing Saddles", "Young Frankenstein" both hilarious. Anytime I see horses I yell "Blucher". Oh, and "it could be worse, it could be raining" anytime it is raining.

For a long time I thought I was the only one who dug the "Big Lebowski" but I have since found a bunch of people who dig it and quote it all the time. A buddy and his wife came to my new place one night and as soon as she hit the door she said "the rug really ties the room together" I about lost it. Also have a friend name Donny and all of us say "shut the fuck up Donny" constantly. Funny, funny movie that you need to watch several times to catch all the funny lines.

Saw that somebody mentioned "Fear and Loathing" but no mention of another Hunter S. Thompson movie with Bill Murray as Thompson called "Where the Buffalo Roam". Again, bunch of lines that get quoted often: The judge's pronuncation of "Maaaaarijauna", and "watch blue ones, they'll get right on top of you" plus a bunch of others I can't remember right now.

How 'bout "Spinal Tap"? Another classic. Damn I'm old I remember when "Heavy Metal" came out and how cool we thought it was back then. I'll have to dig that one out.

Anybody remember going to theaters to see "Song remains the Same" or "The Wall" when they did the laser light shows??

damn dude, you must be one old mofo....

damn dude, you must be one old mofo....

Not as old as you I guess, but still a mofo nonetheless!!!

Actually, only 43 but had an aunt and a neighbor that were old heads and they both would sneak me into places I probably shouldn't have been when I was just a little mofo. I owe them both a bunch since they hipped me to a lot of tunage and movies that most people my age didn't get exposed to. I was a teenager during the lousy music/movies of the early '80's but the two of them gave me a better base to work from than others my age. Really old mofo's (like over 50 LOL), are usually surprised at my range of music/movies.

Not as old as you I guess, but still a mofo nonetheless!!!

Actually, only 43 but had an aunt and a neighbor that were old heads and they both would sneak me into places I probably shouldn't have been when I was just a little mofo. I owe them both a bunch since they hipped me to a lot of tunage and movies that most people my age didn't get exposed to. I was a teenager during the lousy music/movies of the early '80's but the two of them gave me a better base to work from than others my age. Really old mofo's (like over 50 LOL), are usually surprised at my range of music/movies.

anybody who can remember and appreciate Cheech n Chong has gotta be cool.....:smokin:

anybody who can remember and appreciate Cheech n Chong has gotta be cool.....:smokin:
Just guessing but I bet everybody on this site appreciates Cheech n Chong!!! They are coming to Indy January 22 on their "Get it Legal" tour but I will have to sit this one out due to current Home Detention situation. But yeah man, I'm cool....ask anybody. Well, don't ask the cops here..they don't think I'm so cool.

foreals man! the duo's of all time!
Cheech: What is in this shit, man?
Man: Mostly Maui-waui, man...
Cheech: Yeah?
Man: ... but it's got some labrador in it.
Cheech: What's labrador?
Man: It's dog shit, man.
Cheech: What!
Man: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man. Had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it. It really blew the dog's mind, man.
Cheech: You mean we're SMOKING dog shit, man?

haha thats the best part of up in smoke man including the scene right after they finish the "dogshit joint" starting with cheech: Hey man am i driving okay? chong: I think were parked, man. But between Fear and loathing and cheech and chong, i simply cannot make the decision.

Back
Top Bottom