Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Fear & Loathing

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Spaceballs

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
how high, i can watch that over and over... super troopers also.

method man and redman need to make a how high 2

how high, i can watch that over and over... super troopers also.

I would LOVE to say that how high is my favorite, the issue is last time i saw it, i was not using (and a little younger). Id imagine watching it now would be amazing... infact, fuck it, im going to go rent it now! Thanks for the motivation!

Id have to say half baked was pretty good. I have sadly not seen that many stoner movies. Need to get on that.

Just watched "How how". So funny! Man, i didn't know what i was missing out!

They are working on it, hopefully they actually come out with it, looks a little grim from this article I found on the web though.

Although his 2nd collaboration album with Method Man is coming, "Blackout 2," Redman recently sat down to talk about how it's not looking good for a sequal to his 2001 movie "How High," also with Method Man. Although he announced the follow up film two years ago, Redman says that the film is in "zero" stage blaming Universal Pictures for the delay.

Redman says that him and Method Man might even have to search for another distributor for the film saying "To all the fans out there How High the movie is supposed to be coming out but Universal was not pushing, they weren’t pushing out the money.And we can not use the characters," he explained. "We can’t be Jamal, can’t be Silas, I’m gonna have to come up with a whole new weed movie because of Universal."

Don't get it twisted, Redman wants all his fans to know that he's doing his best to get back into movies stating "We are gonna give you a movie don’t worry about it. It just might not be How High Part 2." As far as "Blackout 2," the new album will hit stores on May 19th.

I would have to say half baked and super troppers. Pineapple express suprised me though and is now in my list of favorites!

I vote more stoner action comedies!:goodjob:
Best genre ever imo.

Funniest of them all......

"Reefer Madness"

Watch that piece of shite after a couple of blunts & a bong hit.....
piss your pants funny. :popcorn:

Tho... Half Baked is a laugh riot. ;)

I also liked Saving Grace..

its a little slow at first but, its about a rich house wife in london, and her husband dies so she finds out he owes a shit load of money, come to find out he really had no money, Lucky for her, she is a great gardener and....

You will have to watch the rest yourself...haha dont want to give it all away...lol

i liked it...not a comedy but a great watch for interested growers.

Dazed and confused...i can watch that over and over

Back
Top Bottom