Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Fear & Loathing

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Spaceballs

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
We were somewhere near Bartsow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like, "I feel a bit light-headed, maybe you should drive..." Suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was filled with what appeared to be huge bats all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming "HOLY JESUS, WHAT ARE THESE GODDAMNED ANIMALS!"

I can't believe nobody had mentioned Fear and Loathing yet.

And Heavy Metal rocked, gonna have to pick it up again soon, this time on dvd, as some horible bastard stole my vhs copy.

No doubt, Super High Me. I've watched it at least five times stoned and it's still really funny.

that movie was a flop, the guy was scared to smoke for 30 days and its just him doing stand up and going around places acting like an idiot
the movie didn't even raise awareness about legalization its just a joke and it isnt even funny

that movie was a flop, the guy was scared to smoke for 30 days and its just him doing stand up and going around places acting like an idiot
the movie didn't even raise awareness about legalization its just a joke and it isnt even funny

and it doesnt even look like he was inhaling, he was just holding it in his mouth and blowin it out...im surprised no one has brought that up....

anyway, i like cheech and chong thing are tough all over, that movie has to be the shit..." you want my herpieace, i give you my herpiece as a gift"

We need to turn this thread into a poll so everyone can vote....

A poll would be a good idea. There are some movies that tie though. I remember right when I bought superbad on dvd, i had wanted to watch Grandma's boy when I was high. I was so high i put superbad in by mistake, and had no idea i had made a mistake until the movie was half over.

We recently got stoned and watched the first Pokemon movie. Word of warning, never do that. It's pretty painful to watch as far as dialogue goes, and the animation in some spots was so bad we watched it over and over just to laugh at it. Guess some things can't be made better by ganja.

Where's the option for "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"? Sean Penn played the classic stoner in that one.

Other than that Harold and Kumar had me ROTFLMAO!

i agree about Super High Me being dumb, i watched it online last night and was like "... this sucks." i agree about him seeming like he just held it in his mouth as well instead of inhaling... when he was high he looked the same as he did sober... he just had perpetually slanted eyes; seemed like it was on purpose. idk. pretty dumb. Half Baked was awesome... Chappelle is one of the greatest comedians ever... even though Chappelle's Show sucked a lot of the time. Harold and Kumar was great... Fast Times was okay... too much sex for me lol. Cheech and CHong always rock... Dazed and Confused was alright.. Spun was pretty cool even though it wasnt really a stoner movie. Uhhh yeah, Fear and Loathing... got it on DVD about a week or so ago... still HAVEN'T SEEN GRANDMA'S BOY! dang it! guess i gotta order it online.

Back
Top Bottom