Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Fear & Loathing

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Spaceballs

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
wow. Westerns, huh? hmm. my fave movie of the ones ive seen is... hmmm. idk. The Perfect Score is pretty funny, even tho there's only one stoner. up in smoke, cheech and chong's next movie, how high, half baked, pineapple express, all those. one stoner movie i wasn't particularly impressed with: jay and silent bob.

hmm theres quite a few. Half Baked, in fear and loathing in las vegas, totally baked, how high, grandmas boy, Pick of Destiny, pineapple express, The UNION: business behind getting high, AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE THE MOVIE, and just about every chris farley movie. my fav thing to watch stoned is chappelle stand-up.

Go Ask Alice.

It was an early 70's tv movie/scare piece that was so bad it was funny. I don't know how many people I knew that decided to start using drugs after watching that classic.

The scene where she's babysitting while doing acid and puts the baby in the oven instead of the roast is worth watching on it's own.

Oh man hands down, Grandma's Boy! Hell yea...that movie has to completely different levels of comedy. It's funny when your sober...to a point but when you smoke some good bud and watch that oh man you will not stop laughing!
:grinjoint:

I just read this whole thread and can't believe nobody even mentioned The Big Lebowski! This aggresion will not stand man! Such a great movie hence the avatar. "Now what we have here appears to me to be series of victimless crimes" "What about the toe?" "Forget about the f*cking toe!" Great stuff

Live Free or Die, Check it out! It's a super funny movie. Even better when stoned, You will be peeing your pants! Alot 0f hidden funny stuff, so the 2nd time is even funnier. Must See, I swear!

Any Mel Brooks movie. Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Spaceballs, The History of The World: Part One! Funny enough on their own, coupled with weed, or in my case massive amounts of weed, these are non-stop nearly painful laughter movies.

All these are great suggestions, and great movies to watch when you're high. I've never seen How High, but just added it to my Netflix queue. Some of my favorites include Pink Floyd's The Wall (although this one is rather biting at times) and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. F&L is particularly intense because of the vivid imagery and camera tricks/special effects that mimic some heavy duty trips. Friday is also one of my favs. Up in Smoke is a complete classic, and funny as hell.

'Where's your license? Your LICENCE?'

'My license... ? It's on the bumper, man, back there...'

I also watched (and hightly recommend) the most recent Friday the 13th movie, which was a remake of the very 1st one back in 1980. Watch it on Blu Ray if possible. Was quite fun to watch because, initially, some kids go up into the woods to hunt for an outdoor grow of some herb. They find it, but don't live to enjoy it :(. Otherwise, it was actually an excellent flick that really brought me back to the classic horror-slasher style flicks of the 80's. It wasn't just a sick-o movie like Saw... it was really quite scary without a ton of emphasis on gore.

-Creeper :joint:

Almost forgot - Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. It will definately go down as one of the best stoner flicks in history.

- Creeper :joint:

Back
Top Bottom