Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

re: Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

I can't stand long telephonic conversations. Anything over 2 min is too long.

Quick pic of SSH :thumb:

Screenshot_2013.png

and pics from Red Diesel's last day, Day 65, she will be harvested tomorrow ;)

Screenshot_2011.png

Screenshot_2012.png

Screenshot_2010.png

Screenshot_2009.png

Screenshot_2008.png

Screenshot_2006.png

Screenshot_2007.png

Screenshot_2005.png

:passitleft:

A few pics from veg ;) finally having an early night from the garden, just finished up with a bit more defol and topping here and there, really love the coloring of the thriving new growth everywhere :)

White Jack, getting close to the size RD was when she went to flower ;)

Screenshot_2018.png

Snake Venom, will be moved to the middle of the tent and is next after white jack :thumb:

Screenshot_2014.png

Screenshot_2015.png

Sour Diesel

Screenshot_2016.png

Screenshot_2017.png

Sour Diesel Male

Screenshot_2022.png

24k Gold, dont know what it is but i love her look!

Screenshot_2019.png

Screenshot_2024.png

Atomic

Screenshot_2020.png

C99

Screenshot_2021.png

and here are the clones that get left in the back of the tent to only just survive, pot bound, very weak feedings just to keep them small and alive, some cannazym here and there to break down dead root matter, can easily be brought straight back to health in the DWC's :thumb: right here we have a red diesel, a viper cookies and a Lost Coast OG, will add mango in the next few days.

Screenshot_2023.png

Thanks Dogwash :thumb: welcome bud, yeah just some cheap plastic string holding up the heads as they are so heavy and the branches cant hold the weight hehe, really need to invest in some proper yoyo's in the new year. Reason behind the pvc over regular string is there are no fibers left behind at harvest :thumb: used string once, bad idea :rofl:

Thanks Dogwash :thumb: welcome bud, yeah just some cheap plastic string holding up the heads as they are so heavy and the branches cant hold the weight hehe, really need to invest in some proper yoyo's in the new year. Reason behind the pvc over regular string is there are no fibers left behind at harvest :thumb: used string once, bad idea :rofl:

Nice one - just wondering why you don't SCROG? :)

Scrog is pretty pointless in my situation, i run a perpetual harvesting usually a plant every 2-3 weeks running 4 plants in a tent, constantly revolving and need access to the reservoirs for checks and nute changeouts :thumb: this big girl was just something to fill the void while i vegged up a few girls and she has turned into a queen ;) with all the work i do to the girls in veg i dont think i really need a net, usually a pretty sturdy structure to them by the time they hit flower and hold their own :thumb:
Have used steel reo (used in concreting) in the past outdoors as a pretty rough scrog but same idea, my idea of a scrog inside would be one plant stretched over the whole tent :)

Subscribed! Great set up. Very keen to see when you flip the c99, got 5 of these myself from G13 labs and they're coming up to week 4 veg now. Been a rough ride for them though so may keep them going another couple of weeks until I get my flower room back. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You have an enviable set up Feral.
Well done there. Your plants are amazing.

My set up is perpetual flux capacitor.
It changes with time. Lol.

Thanks mate, its getting there, will probably finish off my setup and end up needing more for a bigger space :rofl: girls love it in there though, hopefully they dont have a shit fit over summer :rofl:

Subscribed! Great set up. Very keen to see when you flip the c99, got 5 of these myself from G13 labs and they're coming up to week 4 veg now. Been a rough ride for them though so may keep them going another couple of weeks until I get my flower room back. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

Thanks CombatWombat and welcome :) right now im looking at about 6-8 weeks before she will see the flower tent, have 3 to get to before her but i also have one going outdoors so should have some pics of it in flower in about a month or so :thumb: depending on how the outdoor girl goes i may even pull it and replace with a brothers grimm version ;)

Thanks CombatWombat and welcome :) right now im looking at about 6-8 weeks before she will see the flower tent, have 3 to get to before her but i also have one going outdoors so should have some pics of it in flower in about a month or so :thumb: depending on how the outdoor girl goes i may even pull it and replace with a brothers grimm version ;)

Sounds great! Are there fem seeds for bros Grimm at all? I was only able to find regulars and couldn't be hassled so took a gamble with the g13. Would love to know what's to be expected for height gain in flower with these as I can't get too much info online and I have pretty limited head room. Can't find anything in terms of a smoke report for them even so I guess this is all a bit of a gamble!

Nah there are no fem seeds from bros grimm but they are the original producers of the strain, they stabilized it in seed form :thumb: Other companies may claim to have it but its usually either a cross or a selfed plant resulting in higher chances of hermy, thing that gets me is g13 list theirs as different genetics to others lol, so i dont know how close she is to a c99 as i have not grown any others to compare but bros grimm state with theirs the plant should be mid height, finish up around 1m tall :thumb: from what i hear the best female seed version of the strain comes from "Female Seeds" and is a cross of Cinderella 99 (Grapefruit Pheno) x Cinderella 99 (Pineapple Pheno) :thumb:

Scrog is pretty pointless in my situation, i run a perpetual harvesting usually a plant every 2-3 weeks running 4 plants in a tent, constantly revolving and need access to the reservoirs for checks and nute changeouts :thumb: this big girl was just something to fill the void while i vegged up a few girls and she has turned into a queen ;) with all the work i do to the girls in veg i dont think i really need a net, usually a pretty sturdy structure to them by the time they hit flower and hold their own :thumb:
Have used steel reo (used in concreting) in the past outdoors as a pretty rough scrog but same idea, my idea of a scrog inside would be one plant stretched over the whole tent :)

Fair play to ya fella, you're on a whole next level ;) great journal

I know i am behind with this but given the chat about smoking devices I owe it to you all to weigh in with my tuppence worth

Journey Pipe - The Ultimate Smoking Experience!

This pipe here is the best pipe ever, hands down, no contest - anyone who ever smokes it always agrees

Can't fault it, clean, pretty much unbreakable, bowl locks magnetically, winner!

The smaller beaker bong in the middle is my fav, no splashbacks and smaller volume of air to inhale compared to the bigger one, means i cough a lot less and seems to get me more stoned than the others :thumb: the bigger one is my newest and most used bong as its the easiest to clean lol, which leads me to my small hitman, mostly use this for hash with the nail and dome but also have it setup as a small bong with a bowl for stealth as its the quietest :rofl: its an absolute bitch to clean though, cant get anything in the main chamber to scrub it clean, has to soak for hours.

Anyone else got a favorite pipe or some cool gear they want to show off, be my guest :)

That's why i gave up on bongs many years ago - too much volume, too deep a draw that lead with me to a persistent cough - journey pipe all the way!

journey_pipe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom