New Grow: First Journal

So I finally got around to pulling everything out of my jars and got a dry weight ... proud of my first grow , but realizing I need to grow more ( personally with my garden ) ended up off 6 plants got just a little over 19 ounces ( not the greatest , definitely need to up the yield ) but proud this is “my grow “ .. recently expanded my grow area , doubled up on lights ( mars hydro tsl2000x2 ) 3 giixer 1000 blurple led , 1x600 watt led blurple , upgrades tent size to 96x48x80 ( whole lot bigger ) have some beans to get going .. thanks for the help everyone !! Who do I talk to to ask to close this thread so I can start another ??? @Silverfox125

So I guess I will continue this thread , started 10 Maggie’s farm beans , 5 of smurfette, and 5 of thin mint tangies , 9 of 10 popped up , and are 12 days old ( above ground ) will post a few pics soon ... also still had some 420 beans left from last order , so I tossed them in for a swim also ( purple haze ( it turned out the best last run ) .. also had some ppp(Southwest bakery) autos to run , 1 white widow , 1 nyc sour diesel , 1 big bud , 1 ghetto superstar , 3 havens blue dream ( from Maggie’s farm ) .. just got another order delivered today of 3 strawberry glue ,3 anniversary glue , and 3 booberry glue , gonna start 1 of each when I get home .... needless to say the new tent the woman got me is being put to great use !!! Gonna be a full , busy garden this year

Sounds like you’re gonna be busy this year.
Yeah I hope everything goes as should , just worried about growing these regs seeds and weeding out the males .. but at the same time I wanna grow a male out and make my own cross ... pretty much just so I can say I did it

So haven’t posted in quite awhile so I will update ... I now have 3 420 purple haze one month into flower , 3 smurfette ( Maggie’s farms ) one month in flower also and 3 thin mint tangie’s ( Maggie’s farms ) in the big room (4x8) . Once again vacation kicked my ass , come home to over grown rooms ( good problem to have / beats a dead garden ) .. but with this run I took a lot of clones after all the girls had shown sex ( only purple haze was fem , so had to weed guys out ) .. with one of purple haze I have started my first ‘mainline ‘ attempt , one clone that was way more vigorous growing than the others from that mother , waited until it had about 6-8 nodes , topped just above 4th, and stripped all below .. hope this method works out for me , am going for 8 tops with this one , but have saw videos of guys doing 64 colas, so here’s the question,, I thought with topping you get more tops but they will be smaller buds , what changes from topping multiple times , to mainlining and topping multiple times ?? Here
8FE50E3D-D86A-4432-BDF2-5CA051B8E2E9.jpeg
854FE8D4-AB63-4FCA-B2A1-788768B69BF4.jpeg
it is , 420 purple haze clone mainline attempt
8FE50E3D-D86A-4432-BDF2-5CA051B8E2E9.jpeg

Main lining you have two branches. Cutting everything else off will discontinue any growth any where except for the branches that are left. By topping multiple times, it manipulates the plant to think there are more tops then one. I’ve only ever topped a plant once. In my opinion, it’s all that is necessary.

I like the looks of your mainline!

Main lining you have two branches. Cutting everything else off will discontinue any growth any where except for the branches that are left. By topping multiple times, it manipulates the plant to think there are more tops then one. I’ve only ever topped a plant once. In my opinion, it’s all that is necessary.

I like the looks of your mainline!
Thanks , I just hope the nodes grow even being it’s a clone , I picked most even node to top it at , so here’s to hoping .. if this system works for me I have a few beans I’d pop ..

Back
Top Bottom