Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Absolutely man :) im not seeing minor changes overnight its like a completely different plant every time i check on them :rofl: growth rate is just nuts, tbh i think its doing a way better job than the 600 hps, which i was running at 110% so 660w, id be lucky to fit one of these under my old light, the other would have to be tucked in the corner and end up spindly as shit :thumb:
Thinking about moving my setup soon, i have a space where it wont be as loud and will have a bit more room to move around, maybe even upgrade to a new tent, got my eye on a 3m x 1.5m x 2m, double the size i have to work with now ;)

Is the room pretty loud? I'm in a townhouse and my neighbour sleeps behind the wall on the opposite side..

Veg tent Fan + Air Stone + pump
Flower Room fan + Air Stone + pump

I imagine it can get above 70db at least?

Welcome John :thumb: it can get pretty noisy at times, especially on hot days if you include exhaust fans etc, right now im pretty much overdoing it running 150L/min through 2x 27L DWC's so it is a bit noisier ;) tbh depends on how many plants you are going to run in each tent will determine how big of a pump you will need, id recommend a minimum of 10L/min per plant and dont go overboard on the airstone size, a 4-6" will be fine in the 15L Nutrifields, the bigger the air stone the bigger the pump you need to run it means more noise :thumb: My air pumps are electromagnetic pumps too so they are a lot louder than a diaphragm pump, my tip to keep the noise down from these pumps is run an intake pipe either out the window or to an area where noise is not too much of a problem, most of their db comes from where it sucks in the air, make sure you check the screws holding the handle and feet as they are usually pretty loose from factory and will vibrate even looser making more noise ;)
I have ordered some cheap foam soundproofing blocks, im going to make a soundproof box for them to sit in, will also draw all my air for the tents through this box so it constantly keeps them cool, hopefully should work a treat :)

Decided to install a db meter on my phone, max i could get it up to in the actual grow room was 60db, outside the grow room with everything closed up its 40db but the door is also very thin which i will also line with the soundproofing ;)

Basically sounds like im running a chest freezer in the back room :rofl:

Nice mate, that's a big tent upgrade.. good to have the space and not be too concerned.. I've got to get that light. When I get back home from job I'm doing, that'll be my treat, lol.. I'll just have to wear work boots to weddings and funerals for another year :rofl:

This shot led is about the same db without any extra fans :rofl:

Nice mate, that's a big tent upgrade.. good to have the space and not be too concerned.. I've got to get that light. When I get back home from job I'm doing, that'll be my treat, lol.. I'll just have to wear work boots to weddings and funerals for another year :rofl:

Pretty big upgrade but wont be running too much more in there tbh, thinking if i grab that i will get another CMH, 1 for each meter of the tent then, maybe do 3 big plants at a time :) move my veg into the 5x5 so it can develop better and breathe and then move the breeding into the 4x4 :)

This shot led is about the same db without any extra fans :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: i was sitting here in my room and opened the app, was around 35db with my PC on, walked in there thinking this shits gonna be like 200db or something :rofl: :rofl: quite surprised to see it max out at 60 :)

Yeah, can't really measure fan sound in decibel, measured in sones or something..

Couple of pics from flower with lights out, man its hard to get a good pic with a flash :rofl:

Screenshot_2541.png

Sour D, i used a yoyo hanger to hold the tallest branch to the left of the tent and then bent it to the right and supported it with another yoyo hanger to bring it back down a bit more even with the canopy and hopefully slow it down a bit :rofl: What has me amazed is her tops are growing like they do outside, straight up :) all folded up in a nice neat little package.

Screenshot_2542.png

Screenshot_2545.png

C99

Screenshot_2543.png

Screenshot_2544.png

In veg, the one that has my eye tonight is Rollex OG Kush, the red stems and almost maple leaf structure, i think its going to be a special one, male or female :)

Screenshot_2547.png

Screenshot_2548.png

Screenshot_2549.png

24k Gold

Screenshot_2550.png

Atomic

Screenshot_2553.png

White Jack

Screenshot_2551.png

Incredible Bulk

Screenshot_2552.png

SSH

Screenshot_2546.png

seedlings etc, elephant is not looking too good, didnt really think that one through, wont have space for it for a while so may get an up pot tomorrow. Found a better tray so now i can fit the strawberry and queen, will germinate them both tonight in a shot glass ;)

Screenshot_2554.png

Little mothers have had a full cut back and defol of all the dead crap, topped and starving to be fed :rofl:

Screenshot_2555.png

:passitleft:

Wonderful update,, that sour d is gonna be somethin else, like perhaps a frog. Haha,,

Great garden indeed,, thanks for your input on mine, very much appreciated

Only the absolute bestest karma sent friend,, to you and your little green friends,, salude

Wonderful update,, that sour d is gonna be somethin else, like perhaps a frog. Haha,,

Great garden indeed,, thanks for your input on mine, very much appreciated

Only the absolute bestest karma sent friend,, to you and your little green friends,, salude

Thanks nivek, always a pleasure to have you stop by mate :) she's only a tadpole at the moment but maybe one day she will turn into a frog :rofl:

Looking amazing Feral.
I agree with you on the Rollex. Might be a gift from the Goddess. Lol.

Thanks mate :) just seems weird i have been reading about a whole heap of breeding the past few days, the page im up to now they are going on about a maple leaf strain, i then come in to see that :rofl:

Few pics from outside, Starting with my C99

Screenshot_2558.png

Screenshot_2560.png

Screenshot_2559.png

Screenshot_2561.png

Dads White Jack

Screenshot_2557.png

and here are what used to be my little mother plants i threw outside and never gave them a thing till last weeks powerfeed and seasol, 5 strains, Ice Bomb, Viper Cookies, Psychotropic Mass, Lost Coast OG and OG13 :thumb: if Sour D male drops pollen early enough, they will all be painted with it :)

Screenshot_2556.png

Finally got around to germinating these Killer Queen and Strawberry cough seeds, thought i would roll them in Great White and then make up some ga3 solution for the shot glasses, first thing i did, put water in the shot glasses and dropped the seeds in, doh! forgot about doing anything :rofl: these shouldnt be an issue germinating anyways, Strawberry cough i got about 6 months ago and the Killer Queen should be brand new stock, fresh from the plant late last year :thumb:

Screenshot_2567.png

While im at it i will get updates out of the way, In the Flower tent, Sour D

Screenshot_2562.png

Screenshot_2564.png

Screenshot_2566.png

C99

Screenshot_2563.png

Screenshot_2565.png

In the Pollen tent, Sour Male

Screenshot_2576.png

Screenshot_2577.png

In veg, Sour Male

Screenshot_2573.png

24k Gold

Screenshot_2568.png

Atomic

Screenshot_2572.png

White Jack

Screenshot_2575.png

Incredible Bulk

Screenshot_2571.png

Rollex OG

Screenshot_2569.png

SSH

Screenshot_2570.png

Seedlings etc

Screenshot_2574.png

Thanks Sneaky :thumb: they should all start looking even better after tonight, most of their PH's were way off, doing a couple of res changes now :) Atomic is coming along awesome mate, hoping for a similar shape to c99, just going to be way bigger :rofl: need to get her out of the corner though to get some shape back about her, running out of room lol.

Back
Top Bottom