Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Purple urkle is looking tight. I've been eyeing off a critical x GDP strain. (Can't remember who right this sec), but thinking it might be a good bulky strain for some mass somewhere... dunno... always looking.

She is getting pretty big though and still has about 3 weeks before she will see the flower tent I'm guessing, I'm thinking of taking a few clones and using them to fill gaps in the flower tent, 4 good clones in coco should give me another oz or so :) I cant see her stretching as bad as the others have being an indica dominant pheno :thumb:

That's a good idea... use that wasted space. Why not.

So the 24k smokes alright? I knew looking at her she'd be nice, glad you didn't throw her away?

Smokes alright, the high is good but the flavor and stench just are not my cuppa tea, I think I'm after a kush strain but this mix just aint the one I'm after, that's why I was saying the other day I think the Rollex OG may be what I'm looking for, has a much less fruity/sweaty smell to it :thumb: The 24k though is getting better with age, does the job, will at least get me through till Incredible Bulk is done, its better than the Sour Diesel I have here in effect and potency ;)

I think the whole profile would change with a long cure.. nice that it's better than some you've already got.. I hate when a plant doesn't have it and I go through the better stuff quicker. Stuffs up the timing for the next lot to cure properly..

I'm right in between a whole heap of crap right now so having some decent smoke is definitely welcomed, tbh my last decent plant was the Red Diesel, after that lost both White Jack and Snake Venom to hermies because of temps, the sour and c99 both had to be cut too early due to mold and just didn't reach their potential, that Red D man I wish I still had some of that left, smoking that on 420 was awesome, defo have to do another soon :) I cant wait to see how the sour D goes in the pollen tent now that temps and RH are a bit better under control ;)

You take clones/cuttings of the red diesel?

yeah I have a little mother plant of her :thumb: got a clone rooted sitting in the cloner I was going to use for breeding but with hardly any room and wanting to move in Bruce Banner and Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude #1 to the pollen tent which will leave me with absolutely no room so may end up putting it into a DWC and veg it up into another monster :thumb:

What's in pollen tent? Just males? Once girls are pregnant you could move outside to seed out and die?
I've emailed the professor nutrients today, asked if they send out sample pack to get a plant through, they come through with the goods, got back to me straight away. Hope they good, customer service is,but hydro store nearest me it's mostly what they stock..

Right now I have the one male in there, the Cindy Haze which is Super Silver Haze x Cinderella 99, moved the strawb cough back to the veg tent to see what happens ;) got like 8 fems in there already lol, once I get the greenhouse setup I will think about moving them outside after pollination but plans for right now they will stay in there till ready for harvest, still having a play around with pollination while I find some good phenos to work with :thumb:

She is getting pretty big though and still has about 3 weeks before she will see the flower tent I'm guessing, I'm thinking of taking a few clones and using them to fill gaps in the flower tent, 4 good clones in coco should give me another oz or so :) I cant see her stretching as bad as the others have being an indica dominant pheno :thumb:
Ok im overly excited about KQ and Jillybean , hurry up veg. Ugh taking forever .... . everything looks killer as always BTW what's your IG I WILL FOLLOW!!

:rofl: I'm excited too, its not veg that's holding them up though, its waiting on these flowering plants to hurry up so I have some space :rofl: Thanks canna ;) I might take clones from all the jillybean's tonight, purple urkle and facemelt OG too :) my Instagram is the same as my username on here, I don't really post much, only one pic so far the other day but is a great way to keep in touch with all the breeders, see whats back in stock and when, new crosses, old crosses flowered out, seed auctions, its a full on weedstagram on there :) great way of seeing variations in phenotypes from a lot of strains too :thumb:

:rofl: I'm excited too, its not veg that's holding them up though, its waiting on these flowering plants to hurry up so I have some space :rofl: Thanks canna ;) I might take clones from all the jillybean's tonight, purple urkle and facemelt OG too :) my Instagram is the same as my username on here, I don't really post much, only one pic so far the other day but is a great way to keep in touch with all the breeders, see whats back in stock and when, new crosses, old crosses flowered out, seed auctions, its a full on weedstagram on there :) great way of seeing variations in phenotypes from a lot of strains too :thumb:
I have the same issue, the veg. Waiting line is getting longer, need three more rooms one for veg, one for flower and one for breeding...... in a perfect world lol. Gave you a follow, my Insta is 99% weedstagram just not mine

Just give me a factory full of lights for flower and ill be happy :) :rofl: I think id go close to filling it with all I have going on in veg :rofl: I followed you back on IG, I will probably only post a few pics here and there on there, feel more comfortable posting updates on here ;)

Just give me a factory full of lights for flower and ill be happy :) :rofl: I think id go close to filling it with all I have going on in veg :rofl: I followed you back on IG, I will probably only post a few pics here and there on there, feel more comfortable posting updates on here ;)
Yes!!!! Ok FACTORY itnis then. I'll see what I can come up with.... r u willing to relocate..... haha j/K, I know your veg life is crazy hectic!!! I'm interested in whatv u plan on crossing next!!! And yes me also I don't post my stuff only follow all my u.k. friends and mmj hero's lol.

Next cross I'm still not sure of yet, this one was kinda another random thing after the SSH turned out to be hermy. I have a lot of plans with the Killer Queen strain if it turns out to be as good as I think it will, basically want to cross it with everything lol, to do that though I am better to look for a male and get it all done in one cross rather than a different male for each cross :thumb: After I free up some space I will probably drop another 5 or 6 KQ seeds in and do a pheno hunt, want something almost identical to my female but in male form :) quite keen on dropping some Grimace OG when they get here too and the Face Off OG, where to begin :rofl:

Hey feral if the rd was some great smoke id definitely make a monster out of that clone and get some huge colas out of her!

I'm thinking the same mate, last plant without even trying got me 13oz, with a more strict nute schedule and cooler temps should turn out even better :)

Back
Top Bottom