Fertilizer burn?

Diyandimitrov

Thats my first time growing in peat moss so idk exacly if im doing it that right but last 3 times I was feeding my plants with 800-1000 ppm witch its happening every other day. I aways have like 10% run off.and that what I'm watching for the last 2-3 days.shoud I flush them or keeping feeding them. O and I use syntetic flood like maxsea 16 16 16 and grow more I thin 30-0-10 something like that.

20210607_205318_HDR.jpg

20210607_205233.jpg

20210607_205219.jpg

20210607_205202.jpg

20210607_205155_HDR.jpg

Tiny amount of tipping indicates slight nutrient burn, it’s not a bad thing just showing you where the line is, but if you push hard on nutes the burn could increase or even N toxicity. Depends on the soil mix, if it’s just peat moss then that’s still technically a soilless media, peat by itself is inert and has no nutrients to sustain a plant. Some do feed, feed, feed, water.

Nice garden and your plants look great, I’d save the flush for a true - “Oh shit” moment

As always my 2 cents - see what else comes in

I'd simply dilute the feedings to about 600ppm (perhaps 500) and increase if needed They look healthy,

I was freaking like a weak ago cause they was light green instead of dark green so I feed them 3 times so I can bring the colour back. Yea its a peat moss with 0-0-0 npk. Thats why I try to feed them often I dont wanna my babys look hungy. But I will take your advice and flush them next time and if they become light green again I will make 600ppm insted of 800 or 1000 and feed them every time with low ppm. How its sounds like

They look good to me brother. Nice setup too btw.

I grow organically in old used soil all the time. If my tips are a little yellow like yours are I start to worry my soil is running out of gas.

Looks to me like you're gonna run outta room tho..

What tunnel is that? We need one or 2 for our veggie garden.... prolly 4 of em.

Back
Top Bottom