Damn man this plant is looking great I will follow along for your grow and see how it goes on as I also want to upgrade to a 400w hps in a bit. :passitleft:

Thanks pat.

i must say the 400w is special.

No heating issues and plants can get closer to the lamp.

When in flowering i will just add the other 400w.if my maths is correct 2 x400w is still cheaper thank a 1000w to run but covers 10-20% more area and heating is still avg.:bravo:

Looking forward to your grow.:thumb:

Thanks freidog.Your setup is looking super tight.Like what you did with shower if you had a HPS it was a GOLDEN shower ha :laughtwo::rofl:

Photos will follow a bit later.

I guess its the PRINCE-ples that count ha!How do you keep the heat up in the shower?ha no seriously how do you control temp with led that has almost no heat?

My problem is more keeping the temps down. Germany has had some warm weather recently and the air coming in has partially been 28-29C, although I'm in the basement.

Other than that, I'm in luck so far and the temp in the room stays pretty steady around 26-28C when lights are on and 24-25C when off.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks pat.

i must say the 400w is special.

No heating issues and plants can get closer to the lamp.

When in flowering i will just add the other 400w.if my maths is correct 2 x400w is still cheaper thank a 1000w to run but covers 10-20% more area and heating is still avg.:bravo:

Looking forward to your grow.:thumb:

Thanks freidog.Your setup is looking super tight.Like what you did with shower if you had a HPS it was a GOLDEN shower ha :laughtwo::rofl:

Photos will follow a bit later.

Are you running a cool tube meneer or just a normal reflector? I am deciding if I should spend the extra money on a tube but if I am only doing a single 400w then a decent fan would maybe be sufficient??

Are you running a cool tube meneer or just a normal reflector? I am deciding if I should spend the extra money on a tube but if I am only doing a single 400w then a decent fan would maybe be sufficient??

Nee running a single 400w open reflector.Still waiting for my Birdwing had just delay order a bit because of unforeseen cash i had to fork out.

Tube is cool i guess but 400w heat is really really not an issue.If i go into flower with 2 x 400w i guess then i will have a better opinion on the heat.But i must add even at 25cm the plant are still leaves up happy.

So i need some advise if my plants get dry do i add normal water or fert everytime they are dry?Confused or just super stoned blame it on the exodus kush:volcano-smiley:

IMG_89833.JPG
IMG_89765.JPG
IMG_89844.JPG
IMG_89854.JPG
IMG_89864.JPG
IMG_89893.JPG

Long over due Photos.From top 2/2/2016 - 7/7/2016:hug:

Lower leaves still shows deficiency but uper leaves are getting showing signs of green growth again.

Tied the upper leaves into a bun to supply some light to the lower branches ,Fan leaves are really big and covering lower branches.

So we learn...:tokin:

The ladies are looking super healthy tonight.The calmag was the missing link or to little of it.

She is at her 5th inter node but still no sign of pre sex really holding thumbs up.

Hello Laank, bare bulb is awesome and it what I use too. Try not to get your MH closer then about 18". There is more then enough light for one plant. Bare bulb setup for us old school growers is simple, but depends on room temperature. My 4x4x6.8 is much less then 160 CFM, 5x5x7 is like 175 CFM. I run 440 CFM fan ducted out window and run 560 CFM into tent (bottom cool air, top filter pulls hot air outside) which let's me run 1050 watts HPS with tent never going over 78°, room needs to be under or equal to 64°. One fan using tent mesh intake ports will not work well. Moreover, you should run 2x 600 watt over 2x400 for your tent. I'd run 1175 watt DE, (1K @ SL setting).

Your plant is showing heat stress from being to close to light. Rase your light to 20" off tops for plant to recover. Can I see some leaf close up's? I'd like to see old and new fans please. Hydro? Soil, how often do you water? Tap, PH of tap? PH of feed?

Thanks, I do not mean to blow up thread but I would like to help some but would like a better picture of what's going on in your grow.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

The ladies are looking super healthy tonight.The calmag was the missing link or to little of it.

I seen this happen to my plant also, was a nice learning curve.

Nee running a single 400w open reflector.Still waiting for my Birdwing had just delay order a bit because of unforeseen cash i had to fork out.

Tube is cool i guess but 400w heat is really really not an issue.If i go into flower with 2 x 400w i guess then i will have a better opinion on the heat.But i must add even at 25cm the plant are still leaves up happy.

So i need some advise if my plants get dry do i add normal water or fert everytime they are dry?Confused or just super stoned blame it on the exodus kush:volcano-smiley:

That is quite close to the plants bru, what fan are you using in your tent and how much did you pay for it? People go with a schedule and would use nutes like twice and then sommer just clean water.

Hello Laank, bare bulb is awesome and it what I use too. Try not to get your MH closer then about 18". There is more then enough light for one plant. Bare bulb setup for us old school growers is simple, but depends on room temperature. My 4x4x6.8 is much less then 160 CFM, 5x5x7 is like 175 CFM. I run 440 CFM fan ducted out window and run 560 CFM into tent (bottom cool air, top filter pulls hot air outside) which let's me run 1050 watts HPS with tent never going over 78°, room needs to be under or equal to 64°. One fan using tent mesh intake ports will not work well. Moreover, you should run 2x 600 watt over 2x400 for your tent. I'd run 1175 watt DE, (1K @ SL setting).

Your plant is showing heat stress from being to close to light. Rase your light to 20" off tops for plant to recover. Can I see some leaf close up's? I'd like to see old and new fans please. Hydro? Soil, how often do you water? Tap, PH of tap? PH of feed?

Thanks, I do not mean to blow up thread but I would like to help some but would like a better picture of what's going on in your grow.

Cheers

Blessed by the master himself Thanks MillerT

Moved the lady to 20" fro the light.

I Also added some pics of the top leafed,Growth stopped for a bit when i pinched her top,but bottom growth is full speed ahead.I water according to Blaze recipe.Day 1 nutes,day 2 nutes,day 3 reverse os water,day 4,5,6 dry day 7 Water + calmag.

Thnaks for all advice this is what i have been looking for.Getting my beans auto beans today as well.So now im off for fresh coco,per lite and jiffy pellets.

How long will you charge your coco?And how much good calmag to a litre?I a charge im at 1g/1l is that ok?

Just tell me what you need.Thanks again:thanks:

IMG_89943.JPG
IMG_89943.JPG
IMG_89931.JPG
IMG_89921.JPG

Compared this IS JUST OVER A WEEK AGO

IMG_89833.JPG
y/data/500/IMG_89951.JPG[/img]

Looking better. Try to keep PH 6.5 +/- .1. It should grow new leafs, old leafs will stay yellow. Watch new growth for def's. Old growth can and will be used by plant so it's ok for those leafs to look bad then worse then dead. Cheers

Well my the lady is looking super healthy no more spots or yellow colours in sight.Did a quick defoil and i had to open her up as she is a cery dense lady.

Thanks for the advice on this.I started my new grow 2 x widow auto and 2 x blue amnesia auto just to double test before i start with photo beans.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using 420

Back
Top Bottom