The Lst is starting to pay off.Branches are arranged and light is penetrating where it should

Did my first feeding after the calmag flush last week and had her dry out all the way.

I also had so time to take 2 clones 1 for sex and 1 to see if i have the cloning skills.

2 of the 4 beans are starting to break soil on the autos 4 days wow new record.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using 420

Update this afternoon,taken thru my new googles for the hps lights.The lights is heavy intense on my eyes with the reflection adding to that.

So no more megrains after a shift in the tent.

NICE and bushy the lst is paying off.I pulled her open tonight one more time to get perfect bud sites.

Still no sign of sex is this good or bad??

Anyway she is happy with her new pot gave her some vits and goodies last night and root hormone on the transplant.

Nice Mag ballast Laank, old school growing rocks. Great turnaround and setup. Keep that core and coil out of tent, it will add lots of heat.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks millertm.The ballast is out side on n mounting with a small fan on it.. i would imagine heat could be problem.

thanks for the pop in

Pat brother i payed around R1100 but got discount aswell.They make a worlds diffrence like you can see.

Entered the room and got a good ol wiff.wow i didnt know plants could smell in vegs.

Got a freebee from a fellow grower brother.

So defoiled her again tonight heavy dense bushing but counted the sites at 28 and i pinched tonight again.

I have so many sites coming from the 6 branches i pulled sideways that i started to weave the stems while they are still young.

This was my last serious lst session now im in for aome serious growth and stretch a bit before i will play again.

NOTES

Purple appeared on the stems maybe my night degrees drops to much?But on that piont i have noticed growth in night times since i swithed to 20/4.Started at 24/0

Also this issue arrised

-400w is 50cm away so it couldnt be heat
-its only on this one small leaf.

Hell would be appreciated.

Thanks

Problem uploading photo sorry .

Was away for a few days came back and she was dense grown again.Happy days but now I leave her for some stretch.

A problem seemed to arise please help is this insect or nutrient?

My feeding is as follow

Monday - nutes
Tuesday nutses
Wednesday-calmag & multikelp
Thursday -sunday dry

20160723_221937.jpg
20160723_200754.jpg

Looks like cut or burn marks and then burn on end of the leaf. Its only on 2 pionts of the plant.

This confuses me i uave done a flush and the med nutes with multikelp.

Don't stress about it. I get it too sometimes. I also thought an insect at first, but it's not. At least, not in my case. Some of my leaves will get yellowish striped marks. (could be damage from the lights) This then falls away, and the leaf will look like the one you posted. I get this in every grow. Usually just 1 or 2 leaves on a plant. If it's the same thing, and it looks that way, then don't worry.

Any advice on what this may be?only feeding organic multi kelp 2,5ml on a 1,5l.

Back
Top Bottom