First CFL Auto Grow Journal 2015

how many tops can u count on ur fine lady that will give u an idea.have u got any canopy shots;)good job so far;)

5 weeks old today and here is a canopy shot for ya Beast

20151206_220621.jpg
20151206_220654.jpg

Better sub to this one too! I am following Beast's journal and have topped 2 of my 4 Autos. They took off like someone knocked without calling first!! One has turned into quite a bush, and the other is close behind. I have them tucked to the point of ugly. So really glad I took his advice.

I have a question about the Pony tail technique you are using. Is this only for plants that were not topped? I have 2 that I did not top, that I was getting ready to Pony tail, as you did.

Your girl is amazing!

Thank you for the awesome journal,

Schtiggy

Better sub to this one too! I am following Beast's journal and have topped 2 of my 4 Autos. They took off like someone knocked without calling first!! One has turned into quite a bush, and the other is close behind. I have them tucked to the point of ugly. So really glad I took his advice.

I have a question about the Pony tail technique you are using. Is this only for plants that were not topped? I have 2 that I did not top, that I was getting ready to Pony tail, as you did.

Your girl is amazing!

Thank you for the awesome journal,

Schtiggy

Yea ponytailing would be for ones that you didnt top

Back
Top Bottom