First ever Growbox/Grow attempt!

Great job on the stealth cabinet. Looks great. I agree with some of the other posters that you should start 12/12 soon.

Those plants look so healthy that I would imagine they'll get awfully big, awfully quick.

Can't wait to see how your carbon filter works.

Yeah i'll do that, i'll veg them for a couple more weeks.i will post pictures when i top them.
Hope they get nice and bushy :)
I hopethe filter works lol it has about an inch thinkness of tightly fitted carbon. and works great i tested it with my vacum and theres no ristriction so looking good.

That is a nice cabinet you got there, those babies look very healthy..+ reps for ur cabinet.. I would start 12/12 at about 1 ft give or take b/c they will continue to grow and remender you dont have a full 3 foot in height b/c of ur light..
Just my two cents bro.

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Hi MI-grower, thanks for the reps :)

Thats what i'm gonna do, they should be a ft high in a couple of weeks so i'll 12/12 them then. :smokin:

I just hope they don't turn to be all males! fingers crossed we get at least 1 healthy fem.:cheer:

Hi guys ...quick update i couldn't resist haha

ok today i transplanted the two big plants to 8inch pots...roots looking good, nice and white :)

i can't believe how fast these plants are growing, other two plants are Citralah strain and are'nt half as fast as these mystery seeds lol

IMG_05671.JPG

:goodjob: Mister O Nice touch adding video! Whats the song and group in the background? Love what your doing Mister O :cheer: ! Keep growin' strong! :roorrip::peace:

hehehe thanks bro :)

I want to file and document everystep of my grow since its my first!

Been smoking for years and always wanted to do it, you see where i'm from we only get hash and rarely weed, so i'm very excited :Rasta:

Song is : Nate Dogg - Music and Me :smokin:

Hi MI-grower, thanks for the reps :)

Thats what i'm gonna do, they should be a ft high in a couple of weeks so i'll 12/12 them then. :smokin:

I just hope they don't turn to be all males! fingers crossed we get at least 1 healthy fem.:cheer:

I understand the feeling I got 10 little babies I hope at least a couple are ladies..lol
go check out my ladies if you want to..

Hey bro, i'm planning in toping them in a couple of days time, they already have about 4 nodes on them ( very close together though ) i'm not sure as to how many nodes you should have before you top.

Yeah its a light baffle, i made it using a couple of cd cases and some duct tape,
and im planning on mounting the carbon filters to the back of the box when needed to stop light coming in , i figured out this should dampen the fan noise to minimum rather than mounting the carbon filters on the inside.

I checked out your thread, very nice looking case... you should make all fans exhaust fans and drill a couple of holes on the bottom that way you have 2 fans blowing out, and cool air can come in from the holes. maybe that may solve your heat issues.

Hi guys quick update...

2 weeks old and just been topped they're starting to get bushy :yummy:

SDC100101.JPG

I know i was planning on doing that...but camera broke on that day!! anyways heres some better pics of them topped.

me thinks i should start to flower them soon!!! :yummy:

SDC10013.JPG

top2_copy.jpg

top1_copy.jpg

Update....

2weeks 5days and day 1 off flowering :Rasta:

SDC10040.JPG

SDC10054.JPG

SDC10037.JPG

SDC10050.JPG

SDC100441.JPG

SDC100431.JPG

Man i luv ur grow box im suscribed to ur thread cant wait to see some updates im currently constructing something really similar to your set up ! big up !

im liking your set up man, love the box, will build something similar. one question tho.... how are you planning on getting light to the lower branches and flowering points when flowering makes you raise your lights?

:thanks:..... well for now i,ve topped the plants so they should develop 2 nice top colas. also i'm trimming the bottom lower braches to promote all the growth to the top, will see how it goes and then see from there....maybe try next grow with LST or even add more Cfl's maybe to bottom of my box.

Back
Top Bottom