Jeffyboy

I relised growing season is coming faster then I thought and wanted to get some help on my first grow. One of my first issues is the strain I want a hybrid that favors sativa more and something that can grow up in the northern parts of the usa. Also I have some different bags of soil laying around I wounder if I could mix them and if that could get the job done(the batch is for my self so it does not have to be a world class grow)?Another thing is do you guys have any ideas on how to steathley germinate my seeds? Also any ideas for animals and pest?Lastley and probbley the biggest I need to dry but can't do that in my house any ideas or reconditions?

Tnx for taking your time to read this:thanks::thumb:

Hey jeffy!

I personally sprout the seeds by just putting them in the growing medium, although you could give a look at the wet towels method!
I don't know what to tell you on the other stuff, except I also am looking for a smart place to dry!

Hi and Welcome. It would be difficult to answer all those questions in worthwhile depth without writing a small book. Luckily this ground has all been covered before. You'll find lots and lots of threads here on the forum covering this info and lots more with a bit of searching. Sometimes I find it easier to use google with the term '420' in it, rather than the 420 search program. Here's a great resource in this link- you'll find answers to most of your questions. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Back
Top Bottom