First Grow - 1200W LED - FFOF - Clementine Kush

Hey everyone, it's been a hot minute! It's currently Week 6 Day 6 or 48 days into flower.

I've spaced my updates out a bit more, because no one is really excited to see slow growth.

While raising my Timber Grow Light during stretch, my thermometer that was on top of it, dropped perfectly into the split where I did the first topping on the CK clone. The force of the drop caused the plant the split right down the middle. I did manage to duct tape it quickly after pouring water on it to hopefully seal it up from the air...Alas it didn't work. Half of the clone survived, the other half not so much. So on the clone we're down to 2 colas. The clone also ended up getting nitrogen toxicity, which caused the weird twisting on the sugar leaves.

The big momma is huge now, about 50 inches tall from soil and fattening up nice, I used backbuilding about 7-10 days ago. The colas are so heavy that I've had to attach plant Yo Yos, the colas were leaning very badly and I figured they'd be snapping soon, so far the plant yo yos are holding up. The sugar leaves are very frosty, as are the buds. Pistils have not changed color yet despite being almost week 7. After reading up more on the strain, it looks like this might be a 10-11 week strain, so we're about half way done. I will begin flushing once most of the pistils are darkened, so far they are all still white.

Also I feel a bit better, because while doing research on this strain, it seems it's supposed to be rather difficult to grow, and extremely picky. So I'm glad it wasn't just me.

Onto the bad news. My brand new Timber Grow Lights, 1 strand of them are completely off, Have no idea what caused it, but seeing as the lights ran me $1400, and they are only 8 weeks old, I'm a bit angry, I've reached out to customer service.

Pictures!

Cobs with 1 lane burnt out.
IMG_20170913_233104.jpg

Clone
IMG_20170913_232941.jpg

IMG_20170913_233048.jpg
IMG_20170913_233038.jpg
IMG_20170913_233028.jpg
IMG_20170913_233017.jpg
IMG_20170913_233006.jpg
IMG_20170913_232953.jpg

Big Momma
IMG_20170913_232935.jpg

The girls are looking sweet and frosty! Those plant yo yo's are legit, never seen them before.

I'm always paranoid that I'm going to drop something on my plants any time I have to move a light or fan, that's a bummer. But you still have some happy looking ladies to help keep your mind off it. Lol

Alright so I'm in desperate need of help on this.

There was a light leak during the dark period.

How long do I have until the plants Hermie out?
I'll end up chopping them before they Herm, but any ideas on a time frame

How long did the light leake last and how much light are you talking about?

You are pretty far into flower so a small amount over not too long of a time shouldn't make her herm out on you. I am super strict about light in the first 4 weeks of flower after that not so much. I'll probably get crap for this but every once in a while I open my tent when the lights are out to water before I head out or just show her off and have had no problems. In my opinion when you're that far into flower, and as long as there isn't enough time or light for your plant to start photosynthesis you're fine.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom