First Grow - Advice Welcome

Re: help with first grow. please

so my question now is looking at the plans and seeing all the types that they have I was considering doing the sCrog still.
would it be best to put the net directly above them now and I was going to let them veg for another 10 days and then flip or should I drop the net a few inches below the top of the canopy now and pull them down a little bit basically lStIng the whole plant and continue to veg for 10 days and then flip

also if I did put the net onWould I have to veg longer in order to give all the tOps time to grow through approximately 3-4 inches I'm not sure how Much I have to grow through before I FliP in order to get good bud development on them

in regards to the how big do I want to go question. I'm not sure exactly how big I just don't want to keep them vegging forever and have my electric bill hi I'm hoping off of the three plants to pull 8 to 10 OZ. anymore I will be a plus but I would be excited about. so I'm not exactly sure how much longer they have to grow in order to hit that goal. from what I've read and seen and a buddy of mine told me I could possibly easily hit 8 to 10 now with the Scrog.

U can stop veg as long as the plant is a ft tall. This is what I have reaserched. Do this by changing light cycle to 12/12. Try LST by tying down branches to allow more light to the inner nodes. Just my opinion.

I have already done some basic Lst and topped the plans which is giving me at least 10 to 14 tops on each. its just my question is do I now just let these plants veg out and flour the way they are and do some basic Trimming training and more training... I believe if I put a net over them it would increase my yield Over just letting them grow.
I'm just unsure if I should put the net above them now and whatever growth occurs over the next 10 days bend and tuck or should the height of the net be a few inches lower than the tops now that way I can get the secondary tops into the net and let them grow up

growth on two of my plants has slowed down significantly and at the bottom fan leaves on those two plants are turning very yellow. any idea what could cause this I haven't changed anything I fed nutrients two feedings plain water two feedings plain water that is a schedule on following.

I will take pictures shortly and post them I'm currently in the process of trying to transplant from the 3 gallon pots to the 5 gallon pots. my 3 gallon pots were filled all the way to the top with dirt so I'm wondering if maybe the route mass can't support the plan so I need to transplant

IMG_20140812_132915_969.jpg
IMG_20140812_123345_194.jpg
IMG_20140812_121356_851.jpg
IMG_20140812_123204_339.jpg
IMG_20140812_122353_528.jpg

I noticed the yellowing starting about 2 or 3 days ago. there are leaves that have some brown spots in the Yellow Those I noticed a few days after I applied the insecticide. no further . brown spots have developed. I know I splashed some of the insecticide on the leaves and those leaves for drooping touching the soil maybe that caused it or maybe the insecticide cause a pH issue for few days I'm not sure. it's just the last few days these yellow leaves have started occurring and getting worse and it's just the bottom leaves although the growth as seem to slow a little bit. I use bottled water also not tap water.

Yes, this could be one of many things. It could be as simple as spilling the pesticide. Could be related to nutrients.

Make a copy of the photo and use it for reference.

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies3122.jpg

So how long do you plan to wait to veg after transplanting? You might notice slow growth at first as the roots fill in their new space.

PUt A Net On Top Today AfterTheTransplant Yesterday. any suggestions? Ideas? Cut Bottom.Growth.Off TheShoots? How DoesIt Look?

I Put.ThE Nets on.Today Because They Have Been In.Veg For Almost 45 Days An I Want To.flip.Soon. Wasn't Sure About It Though. I Didn't Want Them To Get Too TalL.

to give an idea of the growth in the last couple days the first picture and the second picture are the same plant. as of yesterday I switched the light From M.h. To The Hps. I reduced the hours from 20/4 To.18/6. I'm going to do this for maybe a week or two until then that fills in a little more and then going to flip to 1212. How how does that sound? How does everything look so far?
how much growth above than that should I have from the tops before I flip to flower??

also to give an idea of the plant size the first picture the planT From the left side of net to the net just passed the plant Where The Clone Is2 feet by 2 feet wide.
I believe the first water in flower I'm going to still use the Gro nutrients to give them some nitrogen after that I plan on using just a bloom nutrients Cal Mag supplements and seaweed nutrients. I'm going to throw in some bud candy or molasses as well.
I don't think I ever told you guys what the plants were the one in the top on the left of the net is a pineapple skunk.
the one on the left closest to the camera in the net is a Pure power Afghan Kush cross
the plant to the right by itself is a High Voltage

You can just switch from your current schedule to 12/12. no adjustment period is necessary, and I haven't read anything regarding if it actually has benefits reducing the light or not.

You can probably switch anytime you're ready now. When they flower there's going to be a growth spurt anyways.

They really don't use much nitrogen in flower. Having too much Nitrogen during flower can lead to nitrogen toxicity.

Back
Top Bottom